Chapter 4;

I began my day reading tweets about last nights concert.Fans freaking out about how I kissed Casey's cheek.I already feel bad about hiding a really big part of my life from them and now this.But I really can't focus on that right now.Let's talk about the kiss...it was perfect.Everything about it was perfect.So maybe I should take Casey out for a fun,romantic date.We really don't talk to each other much as we use to.Sadly,but till later on I'll ask her.I'll spend the day with her and Ari.It sounds confusing but you'll see.I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower,brushed my teeth,got dressed,and did my hair.

I text Casey to see what she was doing,

Justin:What'sup?

Casey:Nothing....

Justin:How about Ariel,you and me hang out.

Casey:Sounds nice

Justin:Alright,see you later

Casey:Ok

"Hey mom,i'm going out"

"Where ya' going?"

"Gonna hang out with Ariel and Casey"

"Justin,don't you think you should tell your fans about Ariel.You're hiding a really big part of your life from them."

"I know,and I feel guilty for it"

"Well we'll talk about this sometime later."

"Ok,bye mom love you"

"Love you too"

I left the hotel and went to Casey's

~~~~~~~

We ended up going up going to the amusement park.It was so much fun,and to see Ari and Casey happy was even better.

"Want some ice cream?"

"Yeah sure"Casey said

"What about you Ari?"

"YES!"

I laughed then sat her on my shoulders.

I got vanilla for Casey and Ariel.I gave them there ice cream then Casey started laughing.

"What?"

"Ariel dropped so ice cream on your head"

"Really Ari,I was having a good hair day today."

"It didn't get in your hair,it got on her forehead.But sorry Justy"

Casey wiped the dripping ice cream from my head.

"Hey you have some ice cream on your lips."I said to Casey

"Oh really"

"Yeah,but don't worry I got it"

Then I kissed her.There were flashes coming from everywhere.Freaking paps,but I still kept kissing her.

"Hey stop kissing,three year old around"

Casey started laughing as so did I.We spent the half the day on rides and having fun.

~~~~~~~

We were in Casey's apartment with her friend Kristal.

"So Justin are you planning on taking Casey out?"

"Speaking of that.Casey,would you go out with me?"

"Yes,I would like to."

"Come on let's go"

"Ok bye kids don't have too much fun"

I laughed.Casey grabbed my hand and we walked hand in hand to my car.

~~~~~~

We went to the beach.I set up a picnic there.We sat on blanket and watch the sunset for a while.

"Justin this is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you"

"Stop it,i'm not beautiful"

"Come on.When we younger you used to get red as a tomato when I told you that"

"But once I left I had no one there to tell me how beautiful I was everyday."

"Well i'm here now"

"But you won't be here for long"

"I know that.So how about you and Ariel move to Cali with me"

"That's a big move,but I just can't leave my job and Kristal"

"Come on Casey there's a lot of opportunities in LA"

"You're right but I need to think about this"

"I understand"

"Come on let's go in the water"

She took off her sandals and started running towards the water.I took off my sneakers and socks.I snuck up behind her grabbing her waist,twirling her around.We were both laughing.I put her down and she turned around facing me.Her arms crept around my neck.I got lost her in pretty blue eyes.Then our lips touched.There were fireworks as if we were meant to be.I smiled throughout the kiss.We parted smiling at each other.

"I love you Justin"

SHE SAID SHE-OH GOD.

"I love you too Casey"