Chapter 20;

I sat on the bathroom floor looking at wet wrist balling my eyes out.The red substance ran down my arm and fell to the floor.Why am I doing this?
I have all this weight on my back from Justin's fans to the media.Then my hormones,and yet Justin and I haven't even talked about telling about my pregnancy.For the past two weeks he's just been so uptight.And cutting was always something I did to release my anger and pain.Justin doesn't know anything about this and I don't plan on telling him but the worst part about it is...once you start you can't stop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was playing around with Ari in her room.
"Okay daddy I'm tired now"
"So you want me to leave?" Making a pouty face.
Ari kissed my cheek "Yes,I really want to sleep"
"Fine" I got up putting Ari in her bed kissing her cheek then leaving.
I walked into my room hearing cries from the bathroom.
"Casey"
I walked to the bathroom door turning the knob but it was locked
"Casey are you okay?"
"No"
"Unlock the door babe"
Casey did as I told her to then opened the door.Her eyes and cheeks were red and puffy.I noticed dry blood on her wrist and arm.My heart just dropped.Casey use to do this when we were younger but she stopped.I pulled her into a tight hug kissing the top of her head.
"I'm sorry Justin I just can't anymore."
"I know."
"What did I do wrong?"
"You didn't do anything wrong."
I head back out for the tour tomorrow and Casey and I agreed she can stay Cali if she wanted to but now I'm scared to leave her.I held her tighter.
"Casey you know what this means?"
"What?"
"You have to come on tour with me"
She looked at me shaking her head.
"I can't"
"Casey you have to.I need to keep an eye on you"
"But your fans-"
"Don't worry about them.This is about you and your health"
"What there's-"
"Remember what happened when you were 13?"
She nodded her head looking down.
"But I want you to be focused not worrying about me"
"Well I will be worried if you stayed here by yourself not knowing what you're doing.Everytime when I call and you don't answer I'll be worried.Scared that something happened to you"
"Justin I know not to go to far."
"Why are you pushing me away?All I want to do his help"
"I'm not pushing you away.I just don't want to face your fans"
"Why are you letting then run your life?"
"I don't know but you saw how they reacted to Ariel they'll probably act 10 times worse towards the pregnancy"
They'll probably act worse about the special present I have for her next month
"Don't worry I got this"
I gave her a passionate kiss then pulled her into a hug