Chapter 12;

Even tho Justin was pissed the whole night,I kind of gotten him to calm down.With the help of Ariel.But right now,we're going to Justin's radio interview which he forced us to go to.Well me...

"Justy"

"Yes sweetheart"

"Why were you so angry last night?"

Justin sighed looking at me."Well,you're too young to understand Ari"

"I guess so"

I laughed a little.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Ariel"

"Stop laughing at me.There's nothing funny about me"

I rolled my eyes,she acts just like her father.

~~~~~~~

"So let's talk about your small family you have going on"

"Ok"

"Ariel is 3 and Casey is 18,you're 19.How at such a young age can you take care of a child,and be famous"

"It's hard you know having your child live in the spot light and have everyone know their every move at such a young age."

"Recently we've seen you very upset about somethings"

"Well,I was very upset over some things said about Casey and Ari on twitter"

"I would be upset too.Haha,so talk about your tour"

"Yes second leg of Believe Tour.I'm so excited to be back on stage"

"And when does it start?"

"Sadly I don't remember the exact date all I know is that it starts sometime next week"

~~~~

We finally made it home through the pouring rain.Ari is sleeping and Casey has to go back out but she won't tell me what for.

"Be back"

"Ok"

I kissed her before she walked out the door.I sighed walking into the living room turning on the tv then flopping on the couch.As always nothing's ever good.I turned off the tv walking upstairs to my room.I picked up my phone FaceTiming my dad.

"Hey dad"

"Hey Justin,what'sup"

"Nothing bored"

"Oh,how's everything?"

"Everything is going great so far"

"That's good.How's Casey and and Ariel"

"They're great.Now where's Jaxon and Jazzy"

"Jaxon is sleep and Jazzy is here"

My dad gave Jazzy the phone,the smile on my face grew bigger as she waved at me.

"Hey sweetheart what'sup"

"Nothing watching tv with daddy"

"I miss you"

"I miss you too Bieber"

I laughed "I can't wait to see you"

~~~~

A few hours past and Casey still hasn't gotten home yet.It wasn't like her to not call.Yes,i've tried calling her but it keeps going to voicemail.My phone started ringing.

"Hello..."

It was my mom,and what she told me.I couldn't believe it.Tears fell from my eyes as I ran to Ari's room waking her up putting her shoes and jacket on.I grabbed my keys and phone before going downstairs and out the door to my car.I put Ari in her car seat as she kept asking "Why are you crying?Where are we going Justy?"

How could I tell her Casey's in the hospital....