Chapter 21;

We're now at the airport walking to our boarding area.Casey wasn't really talking but then some guy came up to her making me stop with Ariel on my side.
"Casey?" The blonde boy said
Casey looked up smiling at him.I was confused ...
"Hey Jake"
They both gave each other a hug as I noticed his hands were on her ass I knew she noticed because she giggled.
"Oh jake this is my boyfriend Justin and my daughter Ariel"
He smiled at me saying hi and said hi back.
"Come on we gotta go Casey"
"Okay bye Jake"
"Bye Casey"
~~~~~~~~~~
So basically Justin's ignoring me for God knows what.This really isn't helping out with my depression.But anyway I just put Ariel down for her nap.Justin looked at me as I sat down next to him.He sighed getting up going to the back room.
What did I do wrong? I followed him opening the door closing it behind me.
"Why are you ignoring me?"
He looked up at me and just shook his head.
"Justin"
"WHAT?"
"Can you not yell?Ariel is sleeping"
"Fuck Casey don't you get it?"
"No?"
"He touched your ass Casey and all you did was laugh about it?Do you know how that made me feel?You won't even let me touch you like that in public"
"For fuck sakes Justin he's 19.He does things that 19 year old boys do."
"And what am I?12?You let some guy you haven't seen possibly years touch you like that but not me?Your own boyfriend."
"Justin it could've been a mistake.And if you haven't you notice I'm pregnant with your child."
"You're not getting my point"
"Yes I do.I let some other guy touch my ass in public but not my own boyfriend I get it"
Justin just stared at me.I really do understand what he's saying it but I didn't think he would get so mad about it.He forcefully grabbed my waist pulling me into him.
"I'm sorry baby" I whispered against his lips.
"I'm sorry too"
His lips brushed against mines.
"I can't wait till you're finally Mrs.Bieber"
I smiled and he returned the action.
"Neither can I"
"I love you so much Casey I'll do anything to see that smile"
"Marry me"
Those two just slipped out of my mouth and I didn't mean for it to happen.Justin winked at me removing his arms as he walked out of the room.