Chapter 18;

It's been a pretty long day.Casey didn't come to my concert tonight,guessing she decided to spend time with Kristal.Well i'm not guessing I know she did.But she's been acting a little weird lately,and what's pissing me off the most is that she won't tell me what's going on.I'll ask her over and over again and she'd just walk away.

Maybe Ari knows.

"Hey Ari"

"Hey daddy"

"Did you hang out with mommy today?"

"Yes"

"What did you guys do?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Mommy said no to"

I sighed walking into my room.Casey was sitting on the bed reading a book.

"Hey Casey"

"Hey Justin,what's up?"

"Just wondering why you're acting so stuck up"

"What are you talking about?"

"You're acting all weird and when I ask you what's going on you just walk away"

"So that's acting stuck up?"

"Yes,all you have to say is I don't want to talk about or whatever"

"Are you serious right now?"

"Yes I am"

"Why do you care so much anyway?"

"All I want to do is help"

"Oh really?Well if you want to help so much then stay the fuck out of my business"

She got up heading for the door but I closed it before she could leave.

"Just tell me Casey"

"No Justin"

"I guess so"

~~~~~

I seriously can't believe what's going on right now.Why can't I just tell him?But he's really pissing me off right now.

"FINE THEN JUSTIN GO FIND ANOTHER GIRL WHO'D TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR WHEN YOU WANT TO"

He forcefully grabbed my arms clenching his jaw then whispering in my ear "Don't ever say that to me"

I shook my head as tears fell from my eyes.Justin slightly grabbed my cheeks picking my head up kissing me.

"I'm sorry Justin"

"No,I'm sorry"

"I just don't know how to tell you"

Justin pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest.Why am I crying?I'm just under a lot of pressure and cause of the hormones.But I guess Kristal should tell him then again I know how'd he get.He'd start pretending as if he doesn't know then he'll start questioning me a lot waiting for me to give up and tell him.I guess i'll just have to be prepared.