Black Silk

It has been a long time and I have to  sit straight or it will all go wrong. The lady who owns the shop has been quite rude because she hasn't said a word to me.

She is nudging me and I think she is saying look in the mirror so I do. All I see is tinfoil in my hair which means its dyed. Not semi-permanent but real. It is incredibly hard to change your hair when its dyed. I just hope its been freshened or dyed brown slightly. I look away and hope that my hair will still be shortish and blonde.

I am thinking of the mission. I never knew that my 'parents' were criminals. If I did I would have ran away to the the police and told on them. Like a bunch of siblings fighting. I also wonder if I will have to be shipped of like a parcel again. I hope that I will get first class.

The lady has just washed my hair so I look up into the mirror. My hair is long. When I say long I mean down to my hip. That's not the only thing I don't like. My hair is BLACK.

I have always adored others who have black hair but I would never of thought I would be having it. Its also the hardest colour to change back to blonde. I try to still be polite but they probably know I hate it. I am still recognisable so I have to go to make-up and wardrobe next.