Results

• Dedicated to kaylzxx because her results are always good!

I woke up this morning to a knock on my door. I was confused because who would be up at 2 in the morning? I put my dressing-gown on and opened the door. It was 3 girls at around my age. They had come to give me a gifts basket! I hadn't made any friends but they said if I stay they will be my friends.

When they left I had a shower and changed into my tracksuit and trainers. I also packed because if I get in I will be moved to the spy section rather than the guest bedroom. But if I don't get in I will have to move in the next week and I'd rather get out as soon as possible. The cafe is not open at 3 in the morning so I used my kitchen area to make some flapjacks and strawberry milk.

I am just leaving to go to the office. I'm leaving all my luggage in my dorm.

Here I am. I am so scared. I can hear my name being mentioned in their conversation. I forgot to say I do not get to participate in the meeting I just wait out here until someone come and says 'yes' or 'no'.

I can hear someone getting up. They are unlocking the door.Its Davie.

He sat down next to me. "Do you think you should get in?" he asked out of curiosity.

"I think I am clever enough but I would need to work on my agility and stamina" I stated.

"Do you want to know what your results where?" he said just to tease me.

"With all my heart" I said.

He smiled. "Your academic results were out of 50 and you got 48" he said.

"No way!" I laughed.

"That's one of the highest marks we have had here at Wicket" he said.

" So does that mean i'm in?" I asked.

"Your P.E. marks were outstanding as well so your in!" his smile got even bigger.

" Im in?". Wow I thought, all those years of reading, writing and working must have done their magic.