London

I am now in a cosy bed. There are people around me chatting to each other. There is one coming towards me. She's in a shirt, tie and pencil skirt.

"How are you?" she asked.

"I'm fine thanks" I said.

I wasnt in the hospital anymore. I'm in a brand new lime green tracksuit and my blonde hair is so silky smooth.

"How have your last few days been?" she questioned.

"Pretty bad and I havent eaten a proper meal in days" I said trying not to be rude.

"I told the men who brought you here to bring you safely, rather than strip you and chain you to the floor" she stated and she was starting to lose her temper.

"Not to be rude or anything but why am I here" I said lowering my voice slightly.

"I'm sorry but I cant tell you yet" she muttered

"Oh, and why was I taking to a hospital, is everything ok with my health, I am not going to die am I? I asked.

"Your fine but on the journey here you have developed a cold so you will be sleeping here for the next couple of days". "You are now in the wonderfull hands of London but we will have to keep you indoors because of your health".

London, I thought. In America no one even talked of Britain (in a good way). I've always wanted to come here.

I turned around and the lady had gone.