Here we go

Getting sleepy again.My eyes are sealed. I think there is gas coming out of the wall. Here comes another person. He is making my tight chains tighter. I'm starting to get hot and sweaty. They are changing my clothes. This is horrible.

Its now 2 hours later and i'm waking up again. I am on a boat. It smells funny. I am probably going to a mental hospital because I keep having loads of mental fits. I am now in a crop top (ripped) and under-ware. The room is damp and cold. Its a green colour and there are no lights.

I forgot to tell you why I was in jail : my parents are terrorists and cared nothing of me. I used to live in the garage with bread and dirty old water. It was horrible. In school I was a mess because I wasn't sleeping enough at home. I never handed in my homework in on time so I was always was in detention with a horrid boy called Dave. One day I was walking home and he jumped out at me. I was so scared I hit him over the head with a  metal bin lid. His face was all bloody and someone called the police. So when they came all the witnesses said I was mad and should be put in jail. They asked my parents what they thought of my behavior and they said "she is a disgrace and should be kept in a cage". They also asked my teacher and she said that I was lazy and rotten. First I was put in a cage type thing when they injected me with 3 different jags. I was so angry that my parents betrayed me I didn't care about the jags. But when they put me into a hospital I was raging. Most of all I was scared of what they would do to me. All they did was take blood samples but I was living in a big dome that everyone could see you. I didn't talk, shower or get changed for months. When I was allowed out to see my family they had to sit for 7 hours disinfecting my hair. They then dumped me in jail and here I am.