Wicket Campus

This morning I was allowed to walk outside! Its actually really cold in London, but very beautiful. I was walking to a big black limo! When I got inside there was a mini fridge and a flat screen TV! The windows where tinted so I could see out but no one could see in. There was loads of posh dresses and fancy shoes and necklaces (with matching bracelets). I choose a red sparkly dress and black high heels. My hair was in pigtails and I had lots of make-up on. I also brought my new tracksuit and trainers.

I arrived 3 hours later and there was a huge field with kids running and playing sports on it. There was also 2 old looking buildings. One had curtains on every window and the other looked like a school.

We walked up to the dorm building where the reception is. Davie checked me in while I went to the headteachers room. I knocked on the door but all I heard was shouting from an adult and teenager.

About 5 minutes later a young boy stomped out of the room. The lady called me in but I had trouble speaking because I was scared.I knew I remembered the voice from somewhere. The lady was the one who talked to me after the hospital.  When I went into the room all the seats where leather and there was a touchscreen mac in the corner.

"Welcome to Wicket school for spies" she smiled.

I wasn't sure on what to say so I just said "its really nice here".

"Thanks" she said. "Lets get on to your health" .

She searched her desk for my file and opened it.

She scanned it while nodding her head "this is a good report". "You were quite a trouble maker in school weren't you?".

I slowly sinked into my chair knowing that she would find out that I stabbed someone with scissors when I was 9.

"OHHHHHHHHHH" she said giggling slightly. "You better go and have a look around and meet some new people.

I was so dreading the fact that I had to still make friends and start a new life.