Secrets

I woke up this morning to a doorbell. It was the nurse coming to check up on me. She took my temperature and gave me another jag. She left me with tablets to take every hour. She also told me to make sure I'm in bed at at least 10:00 p.m .

I am having another visitor later on. Nobody is telling me anything. There is nothing to do here but I should be out soon. I don't know what will happen to me when I'm better but lets not think about that.

I found out who my visitor is. Its a man called Davie Rood and he is going to talk to me about my future. I'm not exactly looking forward to it but it should be interesting.

The doorbell just rang but I'm not allowed to answer it just in case my cold gets worse. I am desperate to get a glance of the outdoors. I haven't seen the sun for about 2 years!

There is a knocking on my door. Its Mr. Rood wanting to have a chat. We both sat down on my bed and started chatting. It started of as the normal "how are you" and "you are so brave". But then he started getting realistic and asking me personal questions.

"When you were young what did you want to be when you where older" he asked.

"A spy" I said confused.

"Really, well that makes things easy" he said with a smirk on his face.

I was thinking so hard on what he was meaning.

"Do you still want to be a spy".

"Of course" I said.

"I can make that work" he smiled.

My mind was racing. I have always wanted to be a spy.

He started getting up, "make sure you don't tell anyone its a secret" and with that he was gone.