Compact and Shush (three)

Still working on the cover, I kind of have artist block and don't know what to draw. If this is published before I finish it. I'll take any suggestions on what to do!
--------------------------------------------
    Kenny's POV
    Here I was dragging Clydes bitch-ass back to Bebes place. He's act like  such a drama queen. Sure I had teased him about Token a few times but so what? It had been his own fault for those two to even start fighting. Plus that was years ago! I had always thought he'd have some type of emotional issues. He had been known to explode and lose control of his emotions around his friends.
Assuming that it's because of what happened to his Mom, but that's no reason to piss on everyone else. I pulled on him harder.
He just whined, and made that ugly pouty face he used to charm chicks.
To everyone else, he had been the perfect popular dude, good looks, nice, funny. He may been, but he was still a bitch with people who were closer to him. An immature little gal, that either cried or yelled when he got overwhelmed. And he got easily overwhelmed.
Even with all this I was still friends with him of course. I loved the guy to death but....yeah. And I reminded him all the time too , even if it was it made him uncomfortable.
'At least I'm honest about the way i feel, If my opinions too rude, then I don't so anything , unlike....', I thought turning to him.
We stopped right in front of Compact and Blush. "I may not like Tweek that much, but I don't think he deserves to be taken advantage by you." I loudly mumbled towards him.
       He looked at me surprised and then squinted and started swaying on his feet.
"Whaaaaat are you even talking about? I love Tweeksterr." He slurred immaturely.
"Quit it! Stop being a shady-" I started
"What?! What? A fuckboy is that what your gunna call me? Because I've heard it a million times!" He interupted me.
"I'm not taking advantage of Tweek, just going to a...make use of him being here. I'm actually really glad to see him." Clyde says opening the glass door. He turns back to me.
"I really am you know! After all ....he's like a knight in caffeinated armor  that's gunna help fix all this."
----------------------------------------------------
Tweek's POV
    It was freezing cold in the store! It was probably under 20! I shook so hard i probably looked demented. All around the employees were were all black thick winter clothes too.
   Bebe pulled me to the back of the department store and sat me down in a soft reclining chair.
   She pat me on the back. And tapped my shoulders. "You feeling comfy Tweeky?" I heard her coo.
   "C-coffee! I n-need coffee!!", I cried feeling a panic attack come on.
My hands instantly darted to my head, to tug on my hair of course. But were harshly grabbed by Bebe. I kept my eyes shut not knowing what to do. Then I heard two clicks. I looked down to see that the recliner had cuffs attached to them. And I was chained in! "Ahhhhh no no no no no no-", I was panicking.
"Uhhh....ah guys help!", Bebe stuttering meant she was obviously frightened by me. She snapped her fingers and went and looked a drawer next to her.
And out came Butters, one of my only few friends and another pale blond boy with long bobbed hair and bangs. Both wearing black winter sweaters.
Butters knew exactly what I was thinking because the second he saw me, he looked down all shy and started bouncing in his heels and tapping his fingers together. He had told me he had a job too, but he never told me that it was at the mall, or anything. I had been a bit hurt by it, but it was probably because he was embarrassed.
The other boy had disappeared but reappeared with a cup in his hands. He handed it to Bebe, who held it to my mouth.
'Coffee......', I began to relax. After a few more gulps, my shaking slowed down.
        Out of the corner of my eye I could see Bebe take out a sleek black hair brush. I closed my eyes and she started to brush my hair.
  "Tweek, tweek!",My stress came back.
Clyde and Kenny had just entered the store and were running over to me.
   "Don't worry we're here to get save you~!", Clyde yelled playfully, drawing a little too much attention.
'Very fuckboy.....', Is all I could think before I heard BeBe snap again. Both Butters and the other guy walked up to Clyde and Kenny. Kenny tensed up and went pale, and,.....then pink as Butters put a hand on his shoulder. While Clyde stayed pale as the bob haired dude stood next to him. I couldn't blame Clyde, the guy had a very ominous  death feel to him. Being near him would be a lot of pressure for me too.
     "Ken...", Butters started....right before he moved his hand from poor boys shoulder and onto his arm. Which he then twisted it.
    Butters the kind boy I'd known for years then literally threw Kenny who was definitely a lot bigger than him into a reclining chair near me.
"Ahhhhhh!" I started to panic again, I turned to my other side and Clyde was already chained down in a chair. The blonde boy who's name tag I now read as "Phillip" looked up at me.
     My skin crawled and my spine tingled. I shut my eyes again avoiding his stares. He gave me the creeps! I could tell he was staring at me. I opened one eye to check.
Not only was he staring but he was creepily smiling! I was just about to yell for coffee just as I two more people walk into the area.
"So Bebe I needed you to-", the person started. That person was Token. Wearing a white dress shirt and black slacks. He had also looked...bigger. Another one of my former friends that I hadn't talked to in a while.
Next to him was Craig wearing a matching blue dress shirt and black slacks...
My Craig ex-fakeboyfreind/former friend. 'Man I lost a lot of friends. Am I that bad ?' He looked better. Happier almost. My and Craig officially broke up in the 7th grade. Even though the relationship was made up by our fear of disappointing the Japanse and our town. It still kinda stung.
Token looked to me, to Bebe, then to Butters and Kenny. Then finally to Clyde who had his head down. Token closed his eyes and sighed. "Sorry Bebe, didn't know you were busy I'll come back later", he said starting to walk out. "Oh, and it was nice to see you again Tweek." He finished. 'Am I hearing right?'
Craig following Token waved in my direction. 'Was I seeing right?' I didn't know what to do, but apparently Bebe knew for me. She held one of my chained down wrists and pulled my hand into a waving position.
For a second I thought I saw Craig smile. Like a genuine smile, instead of the usual smirk. But that was probably because of the look on my face. I looked like a fool.
And I didn't want to look like a fool I font of Craig.....for some reason.
--------------------------------------------------
If you hadn't guessed already the creepy Phillip was indeed Pip. Tweek doesn't nesseccarily hate Pip or anything. Everyone will be buddy-buddy soon enough .And the reason why he seems so weird is because it's on Tweek's paranoid POV. Same goes for why Clyde seems like a baby to Ken, but seems perfectly fine in his own POV. Like I said I want the perspectives to be realistic since the story will be goofy so characters aren't going to like each other right off the bat.
Until next time.~