Creepers like the bitter taste of coffee (two)

Tweek's POV
Clyde told me about all kinds of stuff about the mall. Stuff like how a lot of our old friends worked there, a new owner actually owns the mall, Kenny following behind us had his input. It was nice to talk to them...well for them to talk to me again.
There isn't necessarily a "popularity meter" but Clyde would probably be up there. And it's not something that needs to be spoken of. Even with someone I used to be friends with like Clyde I was kind of a stuttering fool (even more than usual). I knew what to say, but could only quietly stutter it out hoping I wouldn't screw up responding.
Kenny wasn't as high up, but he was higher then me that was for sure.
'Oh no, am I over thinking this? Maybe there is no social meter??'
"- 8:20 ok?", Clyde asked. Crap I hadn't had listened to what he was saying.
"Mhhm, o-okay..." I let out.
"Uh, huh......". Kenny again.
Clyde jabbed him with his elbow, he looked annoyed.
'WAS HE ANNOYED BY ME?!' I thought as he finally pulled me into into the mall.
The banner read ' The Inferno Park mall'
I hadn't had been at the mall in a long time, but I knew that was definitely not the name. We walked in and a blast of warm air hit me in the face. Unlike other malls, this one was designed....strange. The shiny white walls, floors, and everything usually seen in any mall was replaced by grays and reds. There was a lot of skylights which made the place a lot more lively.
"-Shit its already 8:18!"Clyde interrupted my thoughts again.
He looked at me, and then he looked st Kenny. And then he looked at me again, turned on his heel and ran away from me along with Kenny.
"Wha-WAIT!", I yelled there frozen in one place. I don't want them to run away from me, but I didn't want to run after them incase they didn't want me around. This was too much...
While running Clyde looked back at me. He looked disappointed and was about to yell back, but then Kenny grabbed his arm and said something.
I down at the dark grey floor . I thought we would at least walk to work together. I was even hoping we could be friends again. I noticed that I was shaking almost vibrating.
Pulling out my phone I saw the numbers , the numbers '8:20' light up. What was so important about 8:20 anyway? Then the sudden realization that Clyde probably told me he was going to leave at that time feigned over me.
Then I heard footsteps, then a lot of foot steps.
"Is it the gnomes?!"I refused to turn around and face them. They were a bunch of assholes.
The footsteps got louder, so they weren't the gnomes, but they had gotten real loud and close!
I slowly turn around shaking like never before to see a gigantic wave of teenagers storming towards me.
I didn't know how much I was sweating so much until I opened my mouth to scream but choked on air. I could barley hear my own thoughts over the stomping.
I turned around and ran for Clyde's route, but one of the blood suckers passed by and knocked me back into the crowd.
"IM GOING TO DIE!!" I was already in tears trying to breathe in the crowded wave of musty young "adults".
Everything seemed to get move slower, was starting to actually faint, but then I saw him.
"JESUS!" I reached my hand out at the translucent form of Jesus Christ floating above.
"Jesus please help me!" I yelled reaching my hand farther.
Christ opens his mouth to say something, closes it and finally says, "Give up my son"
".........WHAT THE HEEEEELLLLL", I screamed using up what was the last of my air. As everything when black, I could hear someone with a thick French accent yell, "SEE THATS THE KIND OF SHIT GOD DOES TO YOU!"
-----------------------------------------------------
Clyde's POV
Things are going great! 'Tweek is here and everything will be just fine.', was all that would repeat in my head as a rambled. "Uh,huh" I jabbed Kenny in the chest. He was rude sometimes. As I led Tweek into the mall with Kenny I hadn't had noticed the time until now. "Shit its already 8:18!" I yelled. The creepers were coming. Creepers as in the teenage nightmares that us employees fucking hated.
I didn't want to abandon Tweek especially since he's my co-worker and renewed friend.
I looked at Kenny, I couldn't leave Kenny either after all I promised him I'd go see Butters with him. 'I'm sorry Tweek, I have to help Kenny with something!', I yelled running......I yelled in my head. I hated when I did that, Hah!
I turned back to Tweek's stunned face, I felt an instant pang of guilt. I was about to yell to him, when Ken grabbed me.
"He'll be fine, my issues more important!"He knew it really wasn't.
"You know that he won't!" 
"Well....he's a fast runner?"
"Is that supposed to be a question? Kenny you know how much of selfish douchebag  you are?!", I yell. We're already on the stairs running to the second floor at this point.
"Says the fuckboy that abonded his  friends for douchebags! " Kenny says louder then expected.
He didn't just go there, It's not like I wanted to leave Tweek! He had said 'friends', But I didn't abandon Token! He left me! Once we're up on the second floor, instead of heading to Compact and Blush, I turned and started walking towards Tweek Bros in the food court. I changed my mind about helping Kenny. He put me in a pissy mood mentioning that other douchebag.
"Clyde? Wtf? Oh come on man!", I hear Kenny behind me.
"Fuck off!"
"Dude!.....Yo don't be such a drama-bitch about it!", He called. I thought he'd stop following but he ended up in the food court with me.
"Cartman!-" I started. Yes manager of Tweek Bros was Indeed fatass...bulky ass? Eric Cartman.
"-UP, up up!" Cartman interupted me making a 'zip it' gesture. "What is this, where's the new guy?"
Was he acting like this on purpose? I didn't just try to leave a douche for another douche.
I'd rather just hang around the new guy. 'Shit Tweek!' I had forgotten about him. Now that I wasn't helping Kenny I could help my twitchy friend.
'Man I'm such a great guy', I thought as Cartman roughly shoved me out of the foodcourt.
"FIND HIM",he scowled his usual asshole scowl.
Just as I was about to head out and see if Tweek survived or not, Kenny grabbed my arm and pulled me towards our original first stop.
--------------------------------------------------
Tweek's POV
I woke up to another face in front of me.
"Jesus abandoned me.....", I murmed obviously out of it.
"Yup......" I heard them mumble.
God damnit , I  feel like no one takes me seriously.
"Tweek honey, are you high?", the voice asked.
I started to squint and focus on face in front of me.
Bebe, another one of my former classmates, was leaning down staring at me on the floor.
I pulled my self up. I didn't know how I survived, but I had. I looked up her again. She was wearing a long black cardigan over a black turtle neck with black leggings and of course black boots.
I thought of asking her why she was wearing all black winter clothes in the middle of 70 degree weather in the summer, but I was more worried about why she was looking me up and down.
I tried to focus on anything but her like the area around us, when I noticed I was on the second floor! "Gah!" I yelped getting up. "Those teens- no those THINGS, pulled me all the way up here?!"
"Creepers? Well no duh. Their creepers that's what happens if your not careful." Bebe pulling me up and into the store in front of us.
'Compact and Blush' I had never heard of it before, but once I was inside it hit me why Bebe was wearing all those clothes.
----------------------------------------------
Was this chapter too long or too short? Feel free to critique as harshly as needed. I don't give to fucks about offensiveness. I mean, it's South Park for crying out loud.
Let's see what happens next chapter!