Surpisesssssss

~Nepeta's P.O.V~

I sat at my computer browsing through tumblr, grinning as I saw my favurrite ships come up in pictures. That text Sam had sent me about Karkitty really had made me happy and made me blush. "I really hope things work out between her and Gameow..." I murmur to my self. 

All of a sudden my screen flashes with a Skype call from my best friend, I immediately answer with video. "Eqkitty!" I squeal with a smile.

"Hey there Nepeta," He gave a small smile, wiping his face with one of the many towels he had around his room.

"How are you?" I ask him, fumbling around with a few things that were on my desk. 

"I'm doing well, what about you? Yoiu seem to be very happy right now," Eqkitty grinned at me through the webcam.

"Of course I'm happy!" I told him, trying to hide a blush that was creeping up my cheeks, "SamanthatoldmesomethingabouthowmeandKarkittywouldbereallycutetogetherandsincetheni'vebeenreallygiddyandgigglythinkingaboutifwereallycouldworkout" I pushed out all in one quick sentence taking a long breath after I finished.

I glanced at the sceen only to see my Eqkitty shaking his head, chuckling. "Okay, Nepeta... I know I've been your best friend for years, but I only caught half of that. Could you say that again?"

I nodded, and took a breath repeating what I had said, slower this time, "Samantha told me something about how me and Karkitty would be really cute together and since then I've been really giddy and giggly thinking about if we could actually work out.." I bit my lip lightly, the whole subject gave me butterflies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sam's P.O.V~

 I waited impatiently, bouncing my knees while sitting on the couch. "Less than three minutes now..." I murmured quietly to myself, flipping through channels on T.V to make it seem like I was doing something. However, my mind was running a hundred miles a second. So many thoghts passed through my head now. 

I can't believe that Gamz would think twice about living here with me...

Well you are his best friend idiot!!! My inner voice was shouting at me. This is all insane. Just last year my parents left me. And hell, if it weren't for Gamzee, I mostly definitely would have fallen into a depression. He was always there, always with me, always knew what to say. He knows me better than I know myself sometimes... I'm extremely greatful to have him as my friend. Every second knowing I have him on my side, brightens my day.

A sudden knock on the door breaks my internal rant, and I jump up from the couch running over to the door opening it swiftly and grinning up at the figure before me. My best friend stood against the door frame with two bags. One that was full of Faygo (of course), and another that I could only assume was packed with clothing.

He looked down at me, and gave me one of his goofy grins before stepping inside, "This is a great  idea Samantha ya know that?" Gamzee said going towards the kitchen to put away the faygo while I closed the door.

"Yeah, it really is.. Two best friends living together" I chuckled at how that sounded coming from my own mouth.

--------------------------------------

Again it's short, I'm sorry ><