Rumors already???

I picked up my phone, and immediately dialing Kanaya's number.

"Hello?" She answered, something was off in her voice...

"Kanaya! " I nearly yelled into the phone with a smile on my face, "I have things to tell you!"

"Oh? Did You And Gamzee Finally Get Together?" She asked. Slight sting.

I was silent for a moment, "Oh no. Not yet."

"Really?" She asked appalled, "I Saw You Two Walking To Get Lunch, Looking Very Much Like A Couple Sam. And I Heard You Skipped The Rest Of The Day, That The Clown Drove You Home." She said.

I nodded, though she couldn't see me, "Well, we aren't together. And yes, we did skip the rest of the school day. He does know I'm hiding something from him, and he came back to my place, and stayed for a while.. not just dropping me off," My voice got softer as I kept talking.

"Oh?" She asked, as if I was implying something.

"We, just sort of hung out for.." I looked at the time, "Shit that was longer than I thought, three hours." I laughed lightly at how the two of us lost track of the time just like that.

I heard Kanaya chuckle over the phone, "Well I Wish You The Best Of Luck." She said a smile in her voice.

I nodded again with a smile at this time, "Yeah. Thanks Kanaya, and one more thing. I swear, we were going to kiss.. Like three times at least today.. But before either of us sometimes could lean into it... I would shy out, and duck into his chest," I confessed.

I heard a small gasp, then a sigh, "Oh Samantha. You Really Should Just Go For It. Enough Being Shy. Just Whenever You See Him Next, Just Do It. Talk With Him About It. And Whatever You Do. Don't You Dare Lose Any Sleep On This Small Predicament." She explained.

I smiled faintly, "Thanks."

"Kanaaaaaaayyyyyaaaaa..." I heard a voice in the backround.

I grinned, "That Rose?" I asked her.

I could practically see that she was blushing over the phone it was that obvious, "Yeah, Uh One Second!" She called to Rose. "I Should Get Going. Talk To You Later Sam. " 

I nodded, "Alright, have fuuunn" I said dragging out the word with a grin. I hung up and sighed looking at the time, still fourty-five minutes until Gamz would be back. "Hmmm... What to do... What to do..?" I ask myself, flipping through the channels. I stopped on Food Network. Yep, I'm a dork.

Chopped was one and the chefs were complaining on the ingredients and how short the time was. I snorted, "Haven't you seen the show before? How can you complain about this stuff?" I Said acting as if the people on the show could hear me. 

Looking at the cooking food made my stomach growl. "hmmm..." I said getting up from the couch and going to the freezer taking out a hot pocket,  and slipping it into the microwave, watching it spin slowly as it defrosted in the crisp and carry thing that comes with it.

Once I settled back down, with my hot pocket and a soda, on my couch that familiar feeling of emptyness and alone set in. It made me frown as I started to nibble on the pizza Hot Pocket. I sighed pulling a blanket around me, watching Chopped.

my phone buzzed, playing a latin-ish sounding ring tone. Tavros? Weird we never talk too much.

uHH,,, hEY sAMANTHA, }:)

I replied typing quickly,

Hey Tav, what's up? c:

I went back and took a sip of my mountain dew, watching the t.v. Two minutes later I got a response from Tavros.