That...Can't be true right...?

I just stared at my phone screen, rereading this text from Tavros over and over. I didn't know whether to flip my shit, or be happier than ever.

--------------------------------

Recap:

While I waited for a response from Gamzee, I got one from terezi.

1 d0n't 3X4CTLY S33 WHY, BUT G0 F0R 1T >:D

thanks tz.

I shook my head with a smile and yawned slightly taking another sip from my mountain dew. Thats when I got a very surprising text from tavros. It shocked me. Completely.

-----------------------------------

I didn't even blink until I had gotten another text. From Nepeta.

:33> But how'd you know Apurra told me about you and gameow? *ac sits at your feet interested, then shakes her head* Never mind that, I think you two would be purrrrrfect together. 

I shook my head with a light smile on my lips. This girl was so adorable with her puns. I mean seriously, 'Gameow'? Where does she come up with this stuff? I chuckled and responded with  :  If you say so Nep. However, I really think you and 'karkitty' would be even better ;)

Now, with that I may have just made the poor girl's day. She's been hopelessly in love with the crabby guy (A/N : teehee see what i did there? x3) for longer than i've liked gamz. As i lookde back through the list of contacts I've been messaging, i go to tav's name remembering the text I had basically memerized now. I reread it again.

hE TOLD ME OK?! hE FUCKING TOLD ME WEEKS AGO, iN THE SUMER,,, hE STAYED OVER ONE NIGHT, JUST TO HANG OUT YA KNOW? a-aND,,, iN THE EARLY MORNING WE WERE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE,,, aND FEELING A LITTLE COURAGEOUS A-AND V-V-VERY HOPEFUL,,, i DARED HIM TO TELL ME WHO HE HAD A CRUSH ON sAMANTHA,,, aND WHEN HE SAID YOUR FUCKING NAME,,, n-n-NEVERMIND, bUT HE DARED ME TO DO THE SAME,,, sO INSTEAD OF SAYING HIM,,, lIKE I WAS GOING TO,,, i-i SAID vRISKA,,, tHERE NOW YOU FUCKING KNOW,

What the fuck even... Shit... I  feel so bad for Tavros. 

I'm so sorry Tav. You must hate me for stealing your chance with him...

And then Gamzee texted me back. I still didn't know whether to be extremely happy or feel bad for tavros and tell gamzee maybe another night. Wait.

What.

The.

Fuck.

He's still my best friend. Whay the hell should this change any plans we had made? Even if he was high off his ass. No. Tavros can deal. We are best friends, me and gamz. And crushes set aside, we would always be best motherfucking friends.

So no.

I'm happy as all hell.

That he likes me.

But also that my best friend, is moving in with me.

Back to Gamzee's text :  HeLl YeS SaM.  I'lL cOmE (a/n: fuck it i cant type his wuirk im sorry >< dont hate me) back over tongiht with some clothes and shit, and then we can pick up the rest this weekend. :o)

Sounds awesome gamzee, oh! And don't forget that wicked ass faygo!!!

I grinned and shook my head after sending that, "He's so high...." I chuckled. I don't know where he got the idea from, but it was pretty brilliant. 

_____________________________

Ok so, i'm falling alseep typing this now, so i shall update again soon! I promise!!!!!!! Vote and comment what you think k???

Dedicated to bad_little_girl because of the comment on the last chapter. now you know what tav said and none of the fans reading this will have to go insane ;)