" Does the princess go to our school?"

  " Why'd she push Jax?"

  " Did she screw Brendan?"

 Now that last one was just uncalled for. I looked at my locker to see Jax making out with Tamara at my locker. I think I'm going to throw up on them. 

 " Will you two walking STD's move, you're making out at my locker. And I really don't want to pluck my eyes out this early." I spat. Jax just smiled at me and Tamara shot me a disgusted look. 

  " Where'd you get your clothes the Thrift Shop," spat Tamara.

 " Yes I only had 20 dollars and I was certainly poppin tags. Where'd you get your clothes, Slut GAP?" I smiled. It sure looked like she did. She had on the shortest pink skirt I've ever seen. And she was wearing these 6 inch heels, and she had on a tank top. Isn't she cold?

  " Ugh," she said stomping away. 

 " Don't stomp so hard sweetheart, your clothes will rip!" I yelled. I looked to see Jax looking at me with amusement all over his face. I ignored at got what I needed out of my locker. I slammed it and started walking towards class. Everything was boring, so was second. Then again, third class is always someway fun. I noticed that the guy I sat behind was Brendan. 

 " Did you know the back of your head is cute," I said without thinking. 

  " Thanks," he said turning around. " I heard you insulted Tamara. Thank you. You're the first person to ever do that. Guys can't even disobey her."

 " So if Tamara told someone to jump off a cliff, they would? That's stupid." I laughed. 

  " Toni, please stop laughing. This is school, what's there to be happy about?" said the teacher. He actually did have a point. " Now class we we're doing a project for a fair. I will pick your partners."

 " Seriously!" I yelled. 

  " Yes seriously. Please no volvanoes. So traditonal. Now blah blah blah blah." I just waited till he said my name. " Toni and Brendan."

 " Hallelujah!" I squealed. He ignored my outburst and continued the name calling. 

  " What should we do?" I asked Bredan. 

  " I don't know. Meet me outside after school. We can go to my house and figure it out. I know my mom is out for work and my brother is always at his friend's house after school."

  " Alright. Will you try to like , keep distance from Jax...." he mumbled. 

   " Why do you worry so much. I'm loyal alright Brendan. And that's impossible since my mom is his parents' lawyer and my mom is like bestfriends with his mom." I mumbled. Brendan still had worry on his face. I got up and kissed him on the cheek. He suddenly smiled so bright, I'm sure I almost went blind. What toothpaste he use? 

   " I'm much better now. Like much much better." he said hugging me. " Will you sit at my table at lunch?"

 " Of course. " The rest of the class period, we just joked around and laughed. When lunch came, I texted Kim telling her I was with Brendan. She texted back saying:

 OMG gurl u r getting ur game on :D Woot woot!

 I sat down at te table awkwardly, feeling like  a needle in a hay stack....but I'll be fine. " Howdy everybody!" I yelled. 

  " Oh so you're a stupid redneck bitch, great," huffed Tamara, who was sitting on Jax's lap. 

 " Oh shut up Tamara!" I yelled, banging my fists on the table making all the boys jump. Especially Brendan. " What's your deal anyway, huh? Is it because I don't look up to you like you're my queen?"

  " Well I am queen bee, duh," she said flipping her hair. Really? Sh flipped it so much, it got stuck on Jax's face. I tried to stay serious.

 " Well, you've been bethrowned bitch!" I laughed. All the boys oohed. She sudden;y stopped talking. Thank lord, because if she kept talking, I was gonna rip the hair out of her stupid head of hers. 

  " I'm James, and this is Terrance, Tyler, Zayne, Duke, Bradley, and Leo." he said pointing to each of them. 

 " Howdy again."

  " Hey," said Zayne, shaking my hand. He didn't look like Zayn from One Direction sadly. He looked like the blonde guy from Hannah Montana Movie. If he was Zayn from One Direction, we wouldn't be in school right now ;). " Call me sometime."

 " Oh I'm sorry, I'm with Brendan," I said locking his arm with mine. Brendan had the happiest face Ive ever seen. His eyes were sparkling. His smile was just.....LAWD JESUS! He pulled me closer and Zayne just waved it off. Yeah he's cool even though he hit on me. I looked over to see Jax wide eyed, like he just saw a ghost. His face went from regular, to pale, to red in a matter of a few seconds. 

  " You guys aren't the only couple at this table," he said with a smirk. All of us looked at him like he was on drugs or something. I turned at the other boys who shook their heads. 

 " Where. Not at this table!" I laughed. 

  " Me and Tamara," he replied. We all looked like we were about to throw up. 

 " Don't confuse relationships with friends with benefits, bro," I said shaking my head. 

  " No. Like we're a couple. Dates and stuff like that." he chuckled. Is it weird I thought them dating would just be pure drama? Like what?! How, when and who! Well...as long as he's leaving me alone, I'm fine. 

 Hey readers waddup waddup! How's your night , day or whatever it is? So what's going on in your head?

 1 ) Is Jax trying to make Toni jealous?

 2) Is everything going to turn to shit?!

 3) Is Jax on drugs?

 4) Will Toni ever sleep with Zayn from 1D?

 5) WTF is going on?

 6) What happened with Toni in her dream?

 Tell me what you think. Comment vote, yadduh yadduh yadduh! Dueces my homies!!  \ (^.^)/