[ Cheated On? ] Killua X Allyria

(Anime: Hunter X Hunter)

-Allyria's pov-

I laid on my bed on my stomach while I was on my laptop. I was searching for a movie to watch when, someone sent me a message on my phone beside me which caused it to vibrate. Hmmm, I wonder who it is... "Oh, it's from Killua!" I was happy but surprised because shouldn't he be asleep by now? I picked my phone up and entered my password. "Can I talk to you tomorrow? At the park?" I read out and raised an eyebrow.

I texted back, 'Why? Can't you tell me here and now???' I waited while I continued searching for a movie. Soon my phone vibrated and I tore my eyes off the screen. I then glued my eyes on my phone.

"Uhh, no, I have to tell you in person..." I read out his message. I sighed and texted back.

'Okay, what time tomorrow?'

"10 am..." I read.

'Wait what?! 10 am?! But that's too soon...But okay...' I then pressed the 'sent' button.

'Cool...Well I love to stay chat but I gtg, sweet dreams <3' He sent me. I blushed and my heart skipped a beat. I hesitated for a moment but managed to type, 'C ya and sweet dreams <3' I also added, 'Can't wait to see you tomorrow!'

'SAME HERE! XD' He texted back and that was the end of our conversation. I squealed in happiness and played with my hair while kicking my legs back and forth. But I was still blushing of course...I wonder why tomorrow at 10 am? It's so soon but maybe he needed to tell my something asap. Well, I'll find out tomorrow.

-Tomorrow morning-

I'm so excited to see Killua again~! I was overjoyed and automatically skipped my way out of the house towards the park. Once I entered the park, I couldn't find Killua for like...2 minutes! Where is he? Did he pull a prank on me? Nahhh, he wouldn't do that...Would he? Then I saw someone with white hair behind a tree. Ahhh, there he is! My legs chased after him but, stopped when I saw he wasn't alone...

I swiftly hid myself behind a tree that was near them. I soon realized there was a girl with brown hair hugging him and mumbled something but I couldn't hear; and she was...Crying? After she muttered something under her breath, Killua muttered something back. Millions of question popped into my head all at once. Questions like, 'Why is she crying? Why is she here? What did they say?' I immediately ignored all of those questions when she KISSED HIM ON THE LIPS!

I felt like my heart had shattered into a million of pieces. I held back my tears and quietly stepped back but unfortunately, I crushed a small branch. *Snap!* They broke apart and turned their attention to me. I automatically ran away to God knows where as I burst into tears. Then someone suddenly grabbed my right wrist. I puffed and so did he.

"Woah...You're seriously...Fast..." I wiped my tears away secretly.

"Y-Yeah...S-So...What do you need to talk about?" I turned around and fake smiled.

"You know that smile is not gonna work on me, right?" He released my hand and crossed his arms.

"Uhhh...W-What do you mean?" I tried another focused grin and he rolled his eyes.

"You saw it right?" He asked.

"I-I don't know what you're talking a-about..." I tried to hold my sob back.

"If you did, it's not what you think..." He sounded like he was guilty and out of nowhere, I became angry.

"I know what I saw, Killua! Don't try to play dumb." I snapped and we're somewhere in the park where like, no one is around so I can yell all I want.

"Please, listen to me." He pleaded.

"Why should I?" I hissed.

"Because I have a good reason." I burst into tears since I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"No more of your lies!" I yelled in pain (not physically).

"Look, she wanted to be my girlfriend-" I cut him off.

"I knew it! You two are toget-" Now it was his turn.

"I'm not finish." He seemed frustrated and you don't want to push his button any further; so I kept quiet for now. He sighed and he stepped back a little bit. "She wanted me to be her boyfriend but I declined and...You know the rest..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Wait, what?" I asked feeling a bit better.

"I declined her offer." He repeated and I half believed it and half not.

"Prove it..." I crossed my arms.

"Are you sure?" I don't like his tone...

"On second thought-"

"Too bad~" He smirked before crashing his lips onto mine. I was shocked but slowly kissed back. I had a tint of pink on my cheeks. I could feel his smirk and I knew he wanted me to do that. His lips felt so soft against mine. He decided to turn it up a bit and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss; and I melted into his soft kiss. He slowly parted which I was disappointed about...He leaned in closer which caused me to close my eyes. "Did you like it~? And do you believe me now?" He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

"Uhhh, one, I d-didn't like it and two, I don't b-believe you..." I lied both of the answers that I gave him.

"You're a bad liar~ you know?" He said huskily in my ear and I blushed even more. "I'm hungry for some more~" His eyes is full of lust as he licked his lips. I blushed 50 shade of red.

"W-What???" I was in for another kiss and another and another...Overload. He then tranced his lips down to my throat. I slightly made a noise...Oh God. "W-Wait!" He didn't listen and continued to do his magic which he found my sweet spot. I made another noise... "I said wait goddamnit!" He stopped just like that.

"S-Sorry...I got carried away..." It took some time for me to recover from those...Unexpected kisses and other activities.

"Ahem, what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, right...That..." I mentally face palmed. "Well, what I wanted to say was...Uhhh...Will you be my g-girlfirend?" Killua stuttered. Wait, the most popular boy in MY school stuttered? AND, wanted to be my boyfriend?! No way! I was completely shocked but slowly recovered. And I mean, 'slowly'.

"What?" I managed to pull the word out.

"Will you be my girlfriend?!" He raised his voice a bit.

"Uhhh, no..." I joked.

"What?! Are you still-"

"Kidding~! Of course I'll be your girlfriend~!" I pulled my tongue out but that was a mistake on my part...Because he sucked my tongue and started to play with it! Yes, I did create some noise here and there...Well at the end he won and pulled away making us inhaled and exhaled a lot of oxygen.

"I love you Allyria~" Killua cupped my cheeks and I was blushing like crazy (during the kiss war too).

"I love you too Killua~" I smiled and this time I got the guts to kiss him. We melted into the passionate kiss that seemed like forever.

~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*O~*~

Is it just me or is it hot in here~ well anyway, I hoped you enjoyed it (especially you Allyria-chan) and if you want to have your name in this book with your chosen character, all you got to do is message me~! Have a lovely dayyyyy~! BYEEEEE!!!

If you like to request a male character, please go to the book description (you know, where you write a blurb)