Part 5

I arrived downstairs. “Where’s your friend? I made pancakes.” My mum asked, she always made pancakes when we had guests over. “Oh...erm they had to leave early.” I said reminiscing about my night spent with Austin, I began to smile a little.

My mum looked at me and said “oh okay darling.” I was still in my pyjamas so I quickly ate my pancakes soaked in maple syrup. I ran upstairs and listen to some music I put my iPod on shuffle it was playing One Direction ‘best song ever’ after that song had finished they Played Justin Bieber ‘Baby’ , I began to dance in my bedroom after that I decided to get dressed whilst I continued listening to my music. I got dressed into:http://www.polyvore.com/dip_dye_shorts/set?id=53554334

I laid on my bed a grabbed my phone. I had 3 missed calls and 5 messages all from Austin. Something had to be up. Immediately, I rang him. He answered almost instantaneously “What’s up beautiful?” He said calmly. “Erm.... you have given me 3 missed calls and 5 messages, I was going to ask you what was up with you?” I question with slight anger in my tone. “I missed you” He said sweetly, making me melt. “Aww” I cooed almost forgetting I was angry with him. “I’m still mad at you!” I reminded him. “Let me make it up to you?” He half asked and half demanded. “Okay” I politely agreed. “I’ll come get you in 5” He said before hanging up.

What could we be doing I wondered to myself. I grabbed a bag and shoved loads of random things in it. I ran to the bathroom to apply a little make-up. Just after I had done, I heard a knock at the door. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Austin was there looking Hot as ever. I smiled and shouted into the house “I’m going out; Don’t know when I’ll be back!” I closed the door without waiting for a reply. Austin laughed a little before grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. I blushed a little.

We just walked and talked for a while before we reached a park and sat on a bench together. I looked at my phone, we had been out for 3 hours already and I wasn’t planning on leaving him any time soon. I text my mum telling them to eat without me. “You hungry?” Austin asked drawing my attention away from my phone. “Yeah” I nodded. “I’ll take you out for dinner.” Austin announced grabbing my hands. I smiled. I don’t know what it was about this boy he constantly made me smile. We went to a little cafe. It was perfect.

We began to walk home. “You want to stay at ours tonight?” Austin randomly asked. I looked at him and smiled before replying “Yes.” He wrapped his arms round me lifting me up and spinning us around.  We literally ran back to our street. We went to mine so i could grab something’s. Only my sister was in. “Tell mum I’m staying next door tonight.” I said to her grabbing an apple. She saw Austin and said “Staying at your boyfriends?” I rolled my eyes. Austin only teased her by pulling me close and kissing my neck. I melted inside but slapped his arm playfully. “Bye!” I shouted as we began to leave. “Dont do anything stupid, and if you do use condoms” She shouted. I turned red with embarrassment, why would my sister say that. Austin burst into hysterics. “This isn’t funny” I mouthed with seriousness wiped across my face. “Come on” Austin laughed grabbing my hand taking my next door.