Whirlwind~ an austin mahone fanfic

The 22nd of June the day my family and I made the drastic move from a small town in the United Kingdom to San Antonio, Texas.

We had moved because my dad's company were expanding globally and he was chosen to move to america! The only bad thing was having to make new friends, which I'm not very good at. I like to keep myself to myself as much as possible. I'm the shy girl that sits quietly at thee back of the class. Well........... at least I thought I was. It takes a lot for me to trust people and feel comfortable in opening up to them. Since I was betrayed by my so called 'best friend'. But I don't like talking about it.

When we arrived my sister and I could believe the size of our new house. Both of us looked up at it in awe. It was massive in comparison to our pea sized home in England. "welcome to our new home" my dad said unlocking the front door. We were greeted by a grand staircase in the centre of our entrance hall, two big windows either side of the door flooded the room in a blinding light making it glow. I squealed with excitement, as I ran up the oak stairs to find my room.

A/N: Sorry its short, I was just trying to set the scene! Vote, Like and comment for more :-)