Part 3

Austin’s POV

Once we got back to our house, I decided to talk to Alex and Sophie about Lauren. “I’m really starting to like her.” I said. “What do you mean?” Sophie asked. “I know I’ve only just met her but she’s perfect. I think I may be falling in love.” I said letting all my feelings out. Sophie and Alex just awed at me. I rolled my eyes at them before we all burst out in laughing fits.

 After we had finished our laughing fits we decided to sit down and watch a movie and I went up stairs to get blankets I gave one to Alex and Sophie and kept one for myself I looked over at Alex and Sophie cuddling up on the sofa I looked back at the film thinking wish I had someone to cuddle with.

Lauren’s POV

I can’t stop thinking about Austin. I’d only met him a few hours ago but I felt something I had never felt before. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts and found Austin’s number. I chuckled quietly at the contact name he had given himself ‘Austin (The Hot boy next door) <3’ I plucked up the courage to text him.

*Text Conversation*

L: Heyy x J

A: Heyyy Cutiee x :-)

L: What you doin? X

A: Watching a movie with Alex and Sophie. You? X

L: Sat in my room! ALONE! X

A: I’ll be round in 2 x

I couldn’t believe it Austin was coming round to spend time with me. I quickly ran into my bathroom and put on some make-up. I was about to change when I heard a knock at the door. My sister answered the door and sent Austin up to my room.

He was dressed in Sweats and a jumper but still he looked as perfect as always. He came in smiling showing his red braces. “You didn’t have to come over you know!” I said to him as he sat down next to me on my bed. “I know, but i wanted to.” He whispered, causing me to giggle slightly.

Our lips neared each other, We stared into each others eyes. Just before we kissed I moved my head and said “So what we going to do?” The voices in my head began to question what i had just done. I’m so stupid we were so close to kissing and I ruined it. He probably didn’t like me anyways.

A/N: Please Like, comment and share with your friends it would mean a lot to me.

Be sure to check to check my other fanfics :)