Chapter 32

Hiii :) 

Thank you for readinggg

Enjoyy

--------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since then. The guys have done a lot of work in the studio, they're basically finished actually. I couldn't be more proud.

I've had a few messages from Tyler or just people from school, I've been trying to ignore what they say. It's kinda hard. There was a time where the guys were at the studio and I couldn't call them, I just took out Luke's note and held the charm bracelet. I've been getting better at being stronger, I have Luke and the guys to thank. They've helped a lot.

They should be back from the studio soon, they said they have something important to tell me.

I wait until they finally get back, and they all sit around on the sofas.

"So, we have something to tell you.." Ashton says, training off.

"I know, please just tell me you guys are stressing me out." I reply.

"Well we've known for two weeks, but we didn't want to tell you until we knew what was going to happen." Calum explains.

"Tell me." I say getting impatient.

"After the EP is released.. we're going on an Australian tour." Michael tells me.

"Are you serious?! Guys this is so exciting!" I exclaim.

I wave for all them to come over to me and I pull them all into a hug at once.

I'm so happy for them. This is amazing.

Right after our little celebration, they all left except Luke.

"I'm really happy for you guys." I smile.

"I want to talk to you a little more about this.." Luke says.

"Alright..." I reply, a little confused.

He sits facing me on the sofa and takes my hands in his.

"So we're releasing the EP at the beginning of August right?" He starts.

I nod. What is he going on about.

"So, we're going on tour right after its released. Which means, the tour is starting near the end of August." He says. "And we'll be gone for about a month."

"You mean, you're missing the first month of our senior year?" I ask.

He nods and gives me a weak smile.

"Oh. A full month." I say trying to process this.

"It's going to be okay baby. It's not too long.." He tells me trying to cheer me up.

I just sit on his lap wrapping my legs around his waist and putting my arms around his neck. I burry my face into his chest and sigh. He wraps an arm around my waist and uses his other hand to rub my back.

"Don't worry Vic." He whispers.

"That's going to be one long month.." I quietly say.

"But we'll make it through." He replies.

"I know, but I'm with you or the guys almost every single day. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do without you. A lot of people at school really don't like me." 

"I'm sorry." 

"Luke, it's okay. This is huge for you guys. Please don't worry about me." I tell him, and he just nods in response.