Twenty-three←

JACK
we've been at the beach for almost 4 hours now and it's finally time for us to ask the girls on the date.

"Hey guys let's go grab some ice-cream." I suggest.

All the girls agree so we walk towards the ice cream place, but split up in couple groups (if that makes any sense haha) hal way there.

It was a part of our plan to split up, so we could all ask our girls out separately.

I told Cam that I saw dolphins and that we should go down to the ocean and get a closer look.

"Where are the dolphins?" She asks me.

"There were no dolphins, i have a question for you." I say.

She nods, so I continue.

"Camryn florence miller, will you go on a date with me tonight?" I ask her.

"Of course I will." She smiles and hugs me.

"Johnson, Jacob, Layla and Erika are coming too, it's a triple date. It's at 6:00 and dress fancy." I tell her.

"It's 4:00 now so shouldn't we leave?" She asks.

I nod.

"Hey look, there's Johnson asking Layla." I point to them.

We look over and see Them hugging.

"Awwww." We both say in sync then laugh.

We walk over to them and tell them that we're leaving now. They follow us up to the towels and Jacob and Erika are already up there.

We all get in the car and drive back to the house.

CAMRYN
the girls and I run upstairs to get ready as soon as we get home because we only have 2 hours and there's three of us.

I had only brought one fancy dress, so I pull it out of my bag and walk to the bathroom to put it on.

It's black and white and kind of a skater dress with a low cut neck. (Picture above)

Erika and Layla run to their rooms to get their dresses and change, then they come back to do makeup and hair.

I curl my hair, Layla straightens hers, and erika curls hers also.

as we move on to makeup, I realize I need to go get my bag from Jack. I walk over to Johnsons room where jack is getting ready because I kicked him out of our room and knock on the door.

"Hello? Jack?" I call out behind the closed door.

"Yes?" He calls back.

"I need my makeup." I say.

The door slightly opens and Jack hands me my makeup bag through the small crack in the door.

"Sorry, I just want what you look like to be a surprise for me, and I want what I look like to be a surprise for you." He says and closes the door.

I go back to my room and put on some concealer, powder, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

It's now 4:57 and we're all ready so I grab some black flats and we go downstairs.

We see the guys standing at the bottom holding flowers. I run down to Jack and give him a hug, taking the flowers.

"Thanks Jack, I love them." I smile.

"Anything for my girl." He smiles and kisses my forehead. "And you look amazing by the way."

"Thanks, you look really nice too." I tell him. He's wearing khakis and a white button up with a black tie.

We all walk out to the car and the boys make us close our eyes the whole way there.

I feel the car stop and Jacob tells us we can open our eyes.

I open my eyes and see we are at an extremely fancy restaurant.

"Holy shīt." I say under my breath.

We walk in to the restaurant and I see that it's mostly snobby old people that are probably going to be staring at us and judging us the whole time we're hear because we are all really young and they probably think we're like rebellious teenagers who are going to rob the place or something.

Ya, sounds legit.

"Reservations for 6 under Johnson." Johnson says to the hostess,

There's a waiter guy beside the hostess ready to take us to our table. He looked around 24 years old and he kept staring at me. Jack obviously notices because he grabs my hand and kisses me on the cheek.

The waiter rolls his eyes and says, "right this way."

We follow him to a table and he hands us the menus before walking away, and winking at me.

"Asshóle." Jack mutters.

"Don't worry about it finnegan, I'm all yours." I smile.

"I know and I'm sorry for getting jealous but I just don't wanna lose you." He says.

"Quit it with the sappy shìt and order your goddāmn food!" Johnson yells, earning some dirty looks from nearby adults.

We laugh and look at our menus.

"Jack all this stuff is like a billion dollars!" I say, surprised.

"Don't worry about it, order whatever you want because I'm paying for you." He tells me.

"Jack you do to much for me, let me pay for this." I shake my head.

"No can do there florence, I'm paying whether you like it or not." He says.

I sigh and look at my menu, and after a while decide to get salad because i'm a pretty picky eater and it seemed to be the only food on the menu that I liked.

The waiter comes over and we all order our food.

-20 minutes later-

Waiter dude comes back and hands everyone their food. As he hands me my salad he says,

"Careful it's hot."

"My salad?" I ask.

"No. You." He smirks and starts walking away, but before he could get away Jack stands up and slaps him, then walks outside.

A few people in the restaurant gasp and a few people just give us more dirty looks.

I run outside the restaurant and find Jack sitting on the curb.

"Jack?" I whisper, walking up behind him.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Jack don't stress about it, that man whóre deserved it. He knew we were together, yet he still continued to hit on me and make me feel uncomfortable. But we were in the middle of a fancy restaurant full of judgmental adults and you kinda slapped him... So please learn to control your jealousy because you know I would never leave you for someone like that, or anyone for that matter."

"What did I ever do to deserve you Camryn." He says and hugs me.

"I love you so much." I say and lean in and kiss him.

"i love you more, now let's go back in there." He smiles at me and I smile back.

I grab his hand and we walk back in to the restaurant, with adults still giving us dirty looks, but I don't even care anymore.
//////////
This chapter is kinda bad but it's kinda cute😂 I just got back from a dance comp and my team got 2 silver medals, a gold, and a bronze😎💪🏻😂 oh and go read my new book 'no' it's also a Jack G fanfic.