Sixteen←

MADISON
Today I'm meeting Camryn's ex boyfriend at Starbucks because we are working together to break up Jack and Camryn.

Our plan is starting off small. Ashton is going to tell Cam he still loves her. It's Not much I know, but there's more. It's just happening later.

Step 1- Ashton calls Camryn and tells her to meet him at starbucks.

-phone call-
Bold=Ashton Italics-Cam

Hey Camryn.
what the héll do you want?
Wow thanks for the warm greeting...
Whatever, what do you want?
Can you meet me at Starbucks east in 20 minutes?
One I'm at work, two I don't like you... So no.
Nice try but I know you're on lunch break.
That's creepy. And I still don't like you so no.
Please Camryn I just need to talk.
Fine.
Thank you so much! See you in 20.

Operation no more Jamryn
has commenced.

CAMRYN
"Jack?" I say.

"Yesssss??" He says slowly swivelling around in his office chair to face me.

"Ashton just asked me to go to starbucks to talk with him and I said yes. Can you come?" I ask him.

"Sure. Let's go."

We walk out to parking lot and I lead Jack up to my black range rover.

"Woah this is yours?!" Jack says, practically drooling over my car.

"Yup. Wanna drive?" I ask him.

He nods his head eagerly and I throw him the keys.

"Be careful, it took me a long time to save up for this." I tell him and he nods.

We drive for 10 minutes to Starbucks.

"You stay in the car, i'll text you if I need you." I say as i get out of the car.

"Okay, be safe cami-poo."

"Okay Jackie-poo" i laugh and walk in to Starbucks.

I see Ashton sitting at a table in the corner so I go sit with him.

"Hey there âsshole." I smile.

"Why are you so rude to me?" He asks.

I laugh.

"Wow! You're not just an àsshole, you're a stupid àsshole!" I say.

"Is this still about the whole cheating thing?" He rolls his eyes.

"The cheating thing, the 'I never loved you' thing, and the hospital thing actually." I scoff.

"Wow you're still going on about that? It was 2 years ago let it go." He groans.

"BÏTCH YOU ALMOST KILLED ME! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LET THAT GO?!" I yell, not even caring that people were staring at us. "IS THIS WHY YOU WANTED TO TALK?! TO INSULT ME?!" I continue.

"NO!" He yells. "I WANTED TO SAY THAT I ACTUALLY DID LOVE YOU! I DID THE WHOLE TIME AND I STILL DO!"

Everyone in starbucks gasps. Wtf?

I start laughing, not just at the people in Starbucks, but at the fact that Ashton thinks I'm going to go back to him.

"AND YOU EXPECT ME TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU?! I HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND WHO ACTUALLY HASN'T PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL! AND HE ACTUALLY LIKES ME!" I yell and start walking out and I hear some random person go "oooooh"

"Can you not?" I say to the person.

"CAMRYN DON'T LEAVE! PLEASE!" Ashton yells at me.

I flip him off over my shoulder and walk out to the door to the car and simply say to Jack.

"Drive."

"Do you wanna talk about what happened?" He asks me?

"Not yet. Sorry Jack." I say.

"It's fine Cam. I'm here when you're ready to talk" he says sympathetically.

I smile at him.

"Thank you Jack."

"Hey! Wanna go to Taco Bell?" He suggests.

"Oh my god yes." I say.

Jack is definitely my dream guy. Sweet, funny, doesn't put me in the hospital, and suggests taco bell!
////////////
Idk what that last paragraph was😂 But anyways, JACK JOHNSON LIKE MY INSTAGRAM PICTURE😍😭😭😭 (ig- jackcalibraska) and JAMRYN😂