four←

JACK

As soon as Camryn leaves my office I go to the TV's with the security camera footage and see her run in to Grayson. What the fučk? Does she do that on purpose? Okay maybe I should calm down and not jump to conclusions. I turn on the sound for the camera in the break room where the coffee machines are (high tech cameras ik) and listen in on their conversation. Is that wrong of me? Probably. Do I care? Nope.

Once I start listening I realize I missed some of their conversation because I couldn't figure out how to turn on the dàmn sound... (again, high tech cameras ik) but I did hear,

"getting coffee for the beast again?"

Yup sounds like me. And then I hear Camryn say

"ya... He's not that bad ya know, He's ok once you get to know him"

at this point I've stopped listening. I'm in shock... SHE DOESN'T HATE ME!!!!! I just sit there staring into space for a few minutes and then I do a little (but very manly) happy dance in my seat.

I hear giggling from behind me. I quickly turn around and see Camryn standing there laughing at me.

"Oh uh... Hey Camryn. " I say sheepishly. She keeps laughing.

"Wait a second... You were spying on me again weren't you!" She says, slight irritation in her voice.

"pfffttt.... Whatttt? Noooo...." I lie. I'm a really good lier as you can see.

"Whatever Jack." She rolls her eyes. "Here's your coffee." She hands it to me and I take a sip

"Mmm not bad... anyways I'm going to McDonalds for my lunch break wanna come?" I ask her, then quickly add "you know to like talk about business stuff."

"um okay?" She says. We walk outside and head off to McDonalds,

It's only like 5 minutes away so we just walk.

"Don't you get McDonalds for lunch like everyday?" Camryn asks with a laugh.

"meh.. Most of the time." I laugh.

"You know you are going to be like 300 pounds soon." She says still laughing.

I slightly lift my shirt revealing my 6 pack.

"I think I'm good.' I reply.

"Meh I've seen better." She says with no emotion.

"Don't sass me young lady I'm still your boss." I say.

"Oh ya sorry... How about this, Jack Gilinsky your abs are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on. Are you my boss or a Greek God?!" She says sarcastically.

I just stick my tongue out at her and she laughs.

We walk in to McDonalds and both get an order of fries. We just sit there and talk while eating our fries for 20 minutes until it was the end of our lunch break. We walked back to the office. Once we got back Camryn turned to face me and said

"I know I need to go fax some papers now, but I just wanted to say that I had fun. It was nice just talking like normal people and not like we have to here at work." then she walked downstairs to the faxing machine.

This isn't good... I'm crushing bad, and on my assistant.

I don't know how long I can be around her without kissing her.

////////////////////
Dang jack slow down😂 i don't even know what to say about this chapter so... Gotta zayn