Nine←

CAMRYN

Today is Sunday and I have nothing planned. It's probably just going to be a chill day. I was about to start making myself some popcorn for my movie day when i get a text.

From: Jack😝💜
Up for a date?

Wow Jack such a romantic way to ask a girl on a first date... But he's cute so I forgive him.

To: Jack😝💜
Sure, what time? How should I dress?

From: Jack😝💜
Casual, and this isn't a regular date, so be ready at 4:00 and text me💘

To: Jack😝💜
Okayyy? See ya soon😙

It was 2:30 so I decided To watch my favourite show, friends, for an hour. I turned on netflix on my laptop and 2 episodes later, I saw that it was 3:30 and i needed to go get ready.

I changed out of my sweat pants and into light wash denim shorts and a white flowy t-shirt then added a small gold necklace with a little heart charm.

I did my makeup which consisted of concealer, powder, eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

It was 4:02 so I texted Jack.

To: Jack😝💜
I'm ready.

From: Jack😝💜
K. Come outside and look down.

To: Jack😝💜
Uhhh... Okay? I'm trusting you...

From: Jack😝💜
Good cause you're gonna love it.

I walk downstairs and open the door. I look down and see an envelope on the ground. I open it and it says,

Dear camryn,
so you probably are very confused about what is going on, but basically this is going to be scavenger hunt, so you have to follow the clues in order to find me and our date, good luck! The first clue is on the back of this piece of paper.
                                    -Jack

I flipped the paper over and it said,

"Go to the place and in the exact room where we first met"

Wow Jack. Step up your game that's easy. I jumped in the car and drove to "Gilinsky Inc."
i walked inside and found te interview room. I looked on the desk and found another envelope. I opened it and it said,

"Good job, you found the second clue. Now go to the cash at the place I got to know you... That rhymed be proud."  

I laugh to myself and think for a minute... Of course! Mcdonalds! I jump back in the car and drove to the closest McDonalds. I get out and run to the cash.

"Are you Camryn Miller?" The cashier asks me.

I nod and she hands me another envelope.

"Thank you." I smile and run back to the car.

This clue says,

"Wow, I'm surprised you found this one, now go to the place you would always go for a run. Dâmn I'm a poet."

Oh my god this kid...

I drive to the public track near the middle school and find an envelope taped to the fence. It says,

"IF YOU AREN'T CAMRYN MILLER STOP READING NOW! Ok i'm really surprised you found this one because I kinda thought someone would take it.... But anyways go to the place where you used to take your little sister all the time, don't ask me how I know... But that is the place I really fell for you, don't ask me why.... Just go there and you will find me:-) AND I FÜCKING BROKE MY POET STREAK DAMMIT!"

ok so I used to take my sister to the community pool, but that doesn't seem like a very date worthy spot... Oh I know! The park! I drive to the park and jump out of the car. I take out my phone and text Jack.

To: Jack😝💜
I'm here, where do I go?

From: Jack😝💜
Grass beside the swings.

I walk over to the swings and see Jack standing there with flowers.

"Congrats, you found me." He smiles.

"Jack you are so cute." I smile back.

"I know you are but what am I?" He asks.

I roll my eyes but still smile because he is the cutest thing ever.

"Shall we eat beautiful?" He asks handing me the flowers.

"We shall, handsome." I say.

We sit down and eat and talk for a few hours then Jack looks at me and says,

" Camryn Miller, even though you didn't feel the same way, I have liked you since the day I layed eyes on you, and I was just wondering, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me with hope in his eyes.

"Jack i would love too, but I though you said employees couldn't date each other?" I say, confused.

"I only said that so you wouldn't date Grayson, so will you?" He asks hopefully.

"Yes Jack I would love to be your girlfriend."
//////////////
Yuuuussssss
Btw i got the idea for this chapter from Colourful_Mendes idk if this is exactly what you meant but you still inspired this chapter so thank ya✌🏼️💁🏼