Seventeen←

*time skip 1 month to august*
CAMRYN
Today Jack and I are going to Cali to visit our friends Erika and Jacob. We have to take 2 weeks off work, because we are going to visit them for a week and then have a week together by ourselves. On the first week Johnson and Layla will be there too.

We are at the airport getting starbucks when I see someone walk by that looked just like madison, but I just brushed it off. A few minutes later I saw someone walk by that looked just like Ashton.

"Um... Jack?" I say as we walk out of starbucks and sit down at our gate.

"Yes?"

"Um this might sound crazy but I swear I saw both Madison and Ashton walk by while we were in starbucks..."

"Babe, you're just paranoid. And even if it was them I wouldn't let them ruin our vacation." He tells me and kisses me on the cheek.

I smile at him.

"Thanks Jack."

It's been 2 months and 3 days since we started dating, and honestly I am so in love with Jack. But we both agreed it was still to soon, even though I was lying when I agreed. I don't know why it is such a big deal to me, it just is though.

JACK
It's been 2 months and 3 days since Cam and I started dating, and honestly I am so in love with her. But we both agreed it was still to soon, even though I was lying when I agreed.

MADISON
Today ashton and I are flying to cali to meet up with Delaney. She is Jacob and Erika, the people Cam and Jack are going to visit in cali's 'friend' and she wants to break up Erika and Jacob so we decided it would he easier to help each other out because they are all going to be together anyway.

CAMRYN
*4 1/2 hours later*
We just pulled up to the house Jacob and Erika are renting... Time to get this party started! *woop woop* (a/n idek i'm tired don't judge lmao😂✋🏼)

MADISON
Ashton and I just pulled up to Delaney's hotel in LA and Delaney and some other girl meet us in the lobby.

"Um... Who is this?" I ask.

"Chill Madison, this is Emma and she wants to break up Layla and Johnson. We heard that they were coming on this vacation too."

I nod and we go up to the hotel room to get our plan started. It's pretty extreme but it will all be worth it when I get my Jackie poo all to myself.
/////////////
K so if you're wondering what the hèll is happening I'm basically queenjsartorius and I are doing a cross over thing, delaney,jacob and erika are from her story and Emma is mrsEmmaLawley so yee💁🏼👍🏼  and sorry for all the pov changes and btw if you are reading mine and Erika's story at the same time they aren't going to be the exact same