Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Start from the beginning

Frea had always had the tips of her hair silver in color, and they had only ever covered and inch or two. But now, the silver color had stretched up another two inches in the three months she had been out training, something that hadn't gone unnoticed by most of her fellow Guild-Mates, though Cana seemed to be the only person interested in it.

A vein ticked on Frea's forehead and she let out a low growl, "For the last time, I don't dye my hair!" She snapped but Cana didn't look convinced.

"If you don't, how else is it silver? There's no way that's natural." The brunette asked, beginning to twirl a piece of Frea's hair in her fingers a little, and Frea let out a low sigh.

"Its a result of my Magic," She muttered. "I can't help it, its just there." For a minute, silence passed between the two of them as Cana eyed her up and down, looking skeptical, before she grinned widely.

"Whatever, I need some more booze..." Cana smiled as she walked off and Frea shook her head at the woman as she left. She glanced toward Kagura and smiled.

"Kagura!" They both looked away to see Erza walking toward them, the red-head cast Frea a smirk as she passed her, and Frea only glared in return, before Erza looked back to Kagura. "How are your wounds healing?" The red-head asked of the Mermaid Heel Mage as she stopped beside them.

"I could ask the same of you." Kagura answered cooly.

"Much has happened between us, but can't we be friends?" Erza asked, "We are from the same village after all..."

"No." Kagura murmured and both Frea and Erza blinked. "My... Sister, is more pleasant..." Kagura mumbled, looking away and blushing from embarrassment. Frea smirked, and so did Erza as she grabbed Kagura and hugged her to her chest a little roughly.

"Sheesh.. Stop being so cute." Erza chuckled, the action only causing Kagura's face to turn bright red. Frea chuckled a little along with the other Mermaid Heel woman standing by, though she did notice that Millianna wasn't laughing.

"Millianna, stop sulking already." Erza ordered as her attention snapped to said Mage. Erza let go of Kagura and pulled the top of her dress up a bit, "It can't be helped." Erza smiled and lifted Happy up in front of Millianna, "Here!"

"I'm super Happy!" Happy grinned and Millianna immediately perked up, before she stubbornly frowned at Erza.

"Here you go." Erza told her, suddenly holding Lily and Carla in her arms too. Millianna jumped toward Erza and snatched them out of her arms, grinning widely as she looked at them with heart-filled eyes.

"So many kitties!"

Frea smirked and glanced over her shoulder, "Moon!" She called, and her Exceed partner appeared from the crowd, head tilted as she walked toward her.

Moon had been put into a grey dress with black frill at the ends, and black stockings with black gloves reaching up to her shoulders. Carla had been the one to pick out an outfit for Moon, and had tied a black ribbon on to her tail, and placed a black bow next to her ear.

Whether or not Carla had seen Moon's scars, she didn't know, but she doubted Moon would have allowed Carla to see them.

"Hmm?" Moon murmured, but suddenly let out a yelp of surprise when Frea picked her up from the ground, and stepped in front of Millianna.

"Here you go Millianna!" Frea told her with a cheery tone, and Moon sweatdropped when she noticed that all three of the other Fairy Tail Exceeds were being smothered by the woman. Millianna smiled wider and grabbed Moon, hugging her along with Happy, Lily, and Carla to her chest.