Chapter 65- Recognition

Start from the beginning

In an instant, Solana had jumped forward and her clenched fist came down upon the top of one of the smaller Dragons and it fell to the ground, crumpled in a huge crater created by the force of Solana's hit. Solana turned her green gaze on the other ones and easily sidestepped out of the way of the blasts they sent her way. Lifting her hands to the sky, the night lit up with light for a split second. "Sun Dragon's Striking Rays!" Streaks of orange and yellow Magic streamed down as bombarded the Smaller Dragons, knocking most to the ground, while others managed to stay up.

Solana stared the creatures still left standing, down and bared her fangs. The smaller Dragons left over, seemed to sense they weren't going to win, because they ran off and didn't come back. Lucy sighed and let her eyes fall closed, that was a close call...

"Hey Little One, long time no see huh?!" Suddenly, Solana was right in front of her and had taken Happy from her shoulder, hugging the blue Exceed to her chest and smiling widely.

Happy looked surprised to have been grabbed so quickly, but he smiled cheekily after a moment, "Its great to see you Solana!" He told her happily.

Solana gave him a toothy grin, before looking toward Lucy and smiling. "By the way Lucy, there's no need for a contract. I'll be free to summon whenever you need me."

Lucy nodded a little, "Alright, and thank you for fighting those things off... And for protecting me during the Naval Battle."

Solana shook her head, "Ah, don't thank me for that, Frea would have killed me if I hadn't helped you." She chuckled and Lucy blinked in surprise, not sure what she meant when she said Frea would be mad, how would they even know each other? Frea couldn't summon Celestial Spirits...

"How did you turn into a Celestial Spirit Solana?" Happy asked and she looked down at him, him being still hugged to Solana's chest, for a moment his eyes lingered on the large scar across her chest, but he didn't question it at the moment.

Solana tapped a finger on his nose and smiled, "Its a secret." She told him and he frowned a little. Solana switched her green eyes to Lucy, "Your heading to the castle right?"

"Yes." Lucy answered.

"Then I'll come with you, just in case you run into any more trouble on the way." Solana offered and Lucy smiled,

"Thanks, that would be great."

.:+:.

Naraka POV

Naraka came to a pause. The girl was still staring him down and he narrowed his eyes at her.

This human... She's barely able to stand and still she's defying me...

His mouth watered when the scent of her blood hit his nose, he couldn't help himself. Her blood was delicious, Energy Mage blood always was. He wanted more, and the only way he'd be able to get more, was to kill her. She had already proved she could get out of his Restriction Magic.

He could hardly believe she had broke through the Death Box so easily, and it surprised him even more that she managed to recreate the 'Death Lance' move with her own Magic so perfectly. A skill like that, to recreate your Magic to mimic another, was rare, very rare.

He had never come across an Energy Mage like this before, though granted she wasn't just an Energy Mage, she was a Dragon Slayer too. But even so, she was still basically an Energy Mage... None of the Energy Mages in his time were this strong, save a few.

He stiffened when she took in a deep breath, and raised her arms above her head, as her Magic started to rise up around her again.

So she still has a bit of Magic left...