Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us

Start from the beginning

It was because Lucy had blacked out, Solana was being forced to stay in this world with her own Magic Power. That was something Frea knew she wasn't used too, and Solana had never had a large amount of Magic power to begin with.

This was both a good thing, and a bad thing.

Solana wouldn't be a spirit to rely on when you needed someone with plenty of Magic Power, but she would be great for hand-to-hand fights. Another upside of this, would be the fact that Solana would only need a small amount of Magic Energy from her KeyHolder to be summoned.

"That spirit just saved Lucy's life..." Romeo murmured.

"Where in the hell did you find that key?" Macao murmured.

"Found her when I was doing my mission, she was in possession of the Dark Wizard I was after." Frea replied, coming up with the lie on the spot. She didn't like lying, but she didn't feel the truth was something she should tell them, not being as unbelievable as it was.

Her eyes glanced toward Happy, who had been sitting beside Moon. Now the blue Exceed was sitting quite frozen as he stared at the arena. Small tears were at the edges of his eyes, and his eyes were wide.

"Why... Why does that Spirit...?" Happy stammered in a voice so low, only she could have heard him.

He must remember Solana from seeing her years ago...

Solana destroyed the attacks that Minerva sent Lucy's way, and even took a direct hit from one when she wouldn't have enough time to destroy it. She smirked when Solana hit Minerva with a heavy punch, and she could see the watching SaberTooth member's eyes grow wide in shock.

Frea sweatdropped when Solana protected Lucy, only to be hit by Minerva's magic at the same time, and she watched with narrowed eyes as the Spirit was forced back into the Celestial World.

Solana wasn't going to last long relying on her own Magic Power to stay in this world anyway...

Everyone stiffened as Minerva turned a hateful glare on the unconscious form of Lucy, and they all sweatdropped as she prepared her magic again.

"Stop the match!" Frea's eyes widened when she heard the order ring out across the stadium from somewhere high up, but it echoed off the arena walls so much she couldn't place where it came from. The Pumpkin Man's hand shot into the air as he blew a whistle,

"The referee has stopped the match! Minerva comes in first place!" The announcer exclaimed. Minerva went over to the edge of the sphere as she held Lucy out of the water by her hair. "Lucy hasn't moved in awhile, is she alright?"

Minerva dropped Lucy and everyone froze, Natsu and Gray ran out into the Arena, sprinting as they jumped and just barely caught her before she hit the ground.

"Get the Medics!"

"Lucy!"

Juvia, Wendy, Chelia ran toward Lucy as Erza appeared in the arena, glaring up at Minerva who was sliding down the edge of the sphere with a very unhappy look on her face. The SaberTooth mages cheek was turning black and blue and swelling up a bit, right where Solana had hit her.

"Lucy hang in there!" Gray said frantically.

"What have you done?!" Natsu snarled at Minerva.

"What's the face for? I simply took advantage of the rule, she just didn't seem to understand, she's useless trash. Rather, you should be thanking me for letting her keep second place." Minerva muttered as she landed in front of them, hand on her hips.