Chapter 49- You Forgot?!

Start from the beginning

Both Chase and Frea stiffened when Juvia fell out of the water in an instant, their eyes locked on to the SaberTooth Mage still in the water, who had not moved a muscle. The five-minute timer started and Lucy blinked in surprise to see who she was left with. Aries and Virgo disappeared as they went back to the Spirit World.

"I don't like her..." Chase murmured and Frea saw he was looking right at Minerva. He could feel what Frea was feeling, a sort of darker personality... malicious almost.

"Neither do I." Frea murmured without taking her eyes off the match. I hope Lucy's careful, there's something off about Minerva, and she can tell she's powerful too.

"Is she strong?" Moon asked as she glanced up at the two Energy Mages.

"Very." Chase and Frea said together and Moon sweatdropped as she turned her attention back to the competition.

"With my powers I could throw you out of here in a flash." Minerva smirked. "But that wouldn't be very fun at all, lets see how long you last."

Fairy Tail winced as Lucy got hit by an explosion of light within the sphere and she was blown backward, only just managing to catch herself from being knocked out of the water. Even from here, everyone could see the Magic was burning hot, even in the water. Lucy went to grab one of her keys, only to find they weren't there.

"Looking for these?" Minerva chuckled as she held up the ring of keys and Lucy's eyes widened in horror. Frea stiffened at the coldness of the SaberTooth Mages voice, she was afraid of what might happen to Lucy. The other thing that was bothering her, she had never seen a Magic like Minerva's before, and she wasn't liking it the more she saw it.

"What's Lucy going to do without her keys?" Wakaba murmured and Frea looked away from the match for a split second to see everyone wearing worried expressions.

Her head snapped back to look at the battle as Lucy let out a yell of pain, and they all watched in horror as she started getting bombarded with attacks from Minerva's magic, but Lucy always managed to stay in the water.

She must realize getting knocked out right now will put her in last place...

Frea glanced over to see the timer read 40 sec. and she frowned a little, there was so little time left for her to stay in the game and not get blown back to last place. For a minute Minerva's attacks stopped and Lucy came to a halt, badly beaten, bruised, skin covered in scratches and a bit of blood at the edge of her mouth, one eye shut tight and a little swollen.

Minerva smirked as she lifted her hand, "I think its time to blow you outside." Minerva muttered.

"If I lose here..." Minerva came to a pause as Lucy muttered the words under her breath. "I wont be able to face everyone who worked so hard! I wont let everyone down, that's why I'll never give up!" Lucy told her and Minerva's eyes widened in surprise, before the magic that had been blazing around her hand disappeared.

"What's this?! Minerva's attacks have stopped with only 30 seconds on the clock left!" The announcer exclaimed and Frea's eyes widened in shock.

Why was Minerva letting time run out?

Frea and Chase leaned forward with their hands on the stone railing as their eyes widened in horror, Minerva was radiating with a large amount of Magic Energy.

"Lucy!" The two Energy Mages yelled. The blonde was surrounded in Minerva's magic as she began to be pounded relentlessly by attacks, and Lucy let out an ear-piercing scream of pain.

"You have your heads in the clouds Fairy Tail!" Minerva yelled as she smiled wickedly with a cold glint in her eyes. "What kind of heart do you think we have?! WE ARE THE STRONGEST GUILD IN FIORE! WE ARE SABERTOOTH!"