Chapter 46- I'm Back

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is it you want anyway?" Laxus huffed as he glared at his father.

"I want to know where Lumen Histoire is." Ivan told him and Laxus raised an eyebrow while Frea's eyes narrowed.

"Sorry, don't know what that is." Laxus shrugged and Ivan glared.

"It's Fairy Tail's ultimate secret, Fairy Tail's darkness." Ivan growled. "Are you sure you want to play this game with me?" Ivan's hand gestured toward what Frea guessed was the Phantoms.

"I don't know what the hell your talking about."

"Don't lie to me boy, we know all of Fairy Tail's secrets." Ivan smirked a little. "That Iron Dragon of yours has been working as a spy for us."

Frea blinked a few times and glanced across the Arena where she could see Gajeel standing with the rest of Fairy Tail Team B.

"I know." Frea's eyes switched back to the Arena as Laxus spoke. "He's been working as a double agent, as of now we know everything about your Guild, your members, its location and your activity." Laxus told his father who looked infuriated at the news. Frea smirked, she had noticed Gajeel was always acting weird and secretive, now she knew why.

"If you really do, why haven't you come after RavenTail yet?" Ivan hissed and Laxus shrugged.

"I don't know, but I think Gramps still had some faith in you. He still believed you would change and he was giving you time to do it." Laxus murmured. Ivan stared and started shaking with fury as Laxus continued. "Your his son, and he wanted to give you the chance to change."

"No one can see you, all they see us you being beaten to a pulp. Look at their faces now, their confused looks. I'm in control here, the outcome is completely up to me!"

"Outcome or not, those Phantoms aren't me, or you." Laxus muttered. "You control nothing but lies and Illusions."

"But even lies and Illusions can be deceiving. Look at them, they don't understand. I could kill you if I wanted to you, what would happen to them if I do? Tell me where Lumen Histoire is!"

Laxus opened his mouth to speak but was cut-off from a shout up in the Fairy Tail stands.

"Laxus!" Master was standing on the thick stone railing with his hand raised in the air in the Fairy Tail sign, eyes fixed in the Arena, though he couldn't see the six down there.

Laxus looked back at Ivan, expression serious and calm. "You've failed yourself, and betrayed our Guild, Old Man." Ivan's jaw clenched so much, Frea could hear his teeth crack under the pressure.

"Enough boy!" Thousands of paper dolls started to fly out toward Laxus and the Lightning Dragon crossed his arms out in from of him to block the attack as he warded some of it off with Lightning. "I demand you tell me at once, your my son aren't you Laxus? Would you really betray your own father like this?!"

"Go to hell Old Man, I don't know what the hell this Lumen Histoire is. But even if I did I'm sure I wouldn't tell you!" Laxus growled back and Ivan's face darkened as his rage boiled over.

"Then you shall feel the wrath of RavenTail! The anti-Fairy Tail Guild!" Ivan roared as the other four behind their master lunged forward. Frea had jumped over the stone railing in an instant, landing down in the Arena and letting her Magic wrap around her hands as she lunged forward and grabbed Flare's flaming red hair in an iron grip, stopping the red strands from streaming toward Laxus who was being bombarded with his Father's paper dolls.
Flare's eyes widened upon seeing her, as did the rest of the RavenTail members who glanced her way. Ivan looked away from Laxus to stare in utter shock at her,