Chapter 43- Moon

Beginne am Anfang

Frea gave one last pull on the vines and Moon was released, where she easily spread her wings out and stayed afloat. Frea crossed her arms over her chest and watched as Moon dusted off her clothes. "Thank you for helping..." Moon murmured as she glanced up at Frea.

"No problem," Frea told her with a small smile, and Moon smiled back. "Nadi, I have a question." Frea glanced his way.

"Nya~?"

"Why did Chagote send you this way? Did she have an idea where you might find Moon?" Frea asked.

"No, my queen did not know that Miss Moon was in the other forest, it was coincidence that I ran into her." Nadi replied. "She sent me to investigate a more serious matter."

"And that would be?" Both Moon and Frea asked, Nadi blinked in slight surprise at Moon and so did Frea.

"I thought you already scanned his memories?" Frea asked and Moon shrugged.

"I only chose to scan his memories of Extalia and why 100 Eggs had been sent here." Moon replied. "I do try not digging any farther into someone's head than I need to, its sort of an invasion of their privacy." Moon told the two and crossed her arms over her chest. "I don't go digging into things I shouldn't, you know." She growled and Frea smiled a little at the Exceed's honesty.

"Why did Chagote send you out here Nadi?" Frea asked, steering the conversation back to the matter at hand.

"Didn't you two see it last night?" Nadi asked. Frea stiffened slightly at the question, and Nadi continued. "The very large Magic Source going up into the sky and stretching across the clouds? More than half of Fiore saw it." He told them. Frea sweatdropped a little,

Over half of Fiore...? Crap... if anybody figures out that was me, I'll never hear the end of it! But it couldn't have been that big could it? The Celestial Spirit King's powers should have hidden most of that spell from other's eyes! Shit... So much for your supposed Time-stopping powers Spirit King!

"I saw it, it was powerful, really powerful." Moon murmured. "You had to have seen it too, it was hard not to see it." Moon said as she gestured a paw at Frea and she quickly nodded, looking slightly nervous.

"Oh, yeah I saw it too." Frea replied quickly, no I didn't... I was sort of was that Magic Source...

"My queen sent me out to investigate what it was, she hoped it wasn't one of the hidden Anima here on Earthland. Though we aren't sure those would work anymore, and we were fairly sure it was something other than an Anima anyway." Nadi explained. "Miss Frea, why are you out here? I thought Fairy Tail was in the Grand Magic Games this year? Nya~" Nadi asked as he steered away from his original subject.

"We are, but I ended being a little busy with a job I took." Frea told him. "I finished it, and was heading toward the Capitol before I ran into you guys." She glanced up to see the sun moving farther across the sky through the canopy of trees. "I should probably be heading off again if I want to make it there by tomorrow." She murmured.

"I should be heading off too." Nadi told them. "Are you sure about coming back with me, Miss Moon?" He asked tentatively and Moon cast an annoyed look at him.

"I'm sure." Moon growled and Nadi nodded, turned, and took off.

"Goodbye!" Nadi called out as he disappeared into the forest. Frea looked away from where he had disappeared and looked at Moon who was staring at her intently.

"Where are you headed off to?" Frea asked her and Moon shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm usually always traveling." Moon replied as she looked away and Frea narrowed her eyes. In an instant Frea leaned forward and swiped Moon out of the air, wrapping her arms around the Exceed and stepping out of the tree to land neatly on the ground. "What the hell are you doing?!" Moon gasped in surprise and Frea gave the Exceed a toothy grin.