Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Heaven's Light..." She murmured under her breath and she immediately stiffened at how much power it was taking to even start that spell.

Even all the training I did doesn't even help when it comes to this damn spell...

She felt herself begin to tire out and weaken as her spell continued. She knew Solana was in bad shape... She knew this spell was dangerous to use on someone this wounded...

She hissed in pain as the back of her hand suddenly sting and she looked down to see the usually black crescent moon symbol that had been their since the beginning of the three months, blaze a blood red and she found she couldn't use her magic anymore.

Her silver eyes narrowed in utter annoyance as she looked around the dim hall.

"Jynx!?" She growled into the darkness and the ghost appeared beside her, eyes narrowed and expression serious.

"You know you'll be the one hurt if you continue using that spell on her." Jynx told her calmly, but Frea didn't miss the slight anger in her voice. "You can't risk trying to heal a wound like that."

"I can do as I wish, stop limiting my magic completely!" Frea ordered and Jynx shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but I won't. I thought placing my limiter on you for training purposes was a mistake at first, but as it turns out, your decision has made my job of protecting you easier." Jynx told her and Frea's fury began to bubble over.

"YOU WANT ME TO LET HER DIE?!"

All in an instant, time seemed to stop as the room grew brighter and the ground shook. The air became a light blue with stars and planets circling overhead were the roof had disappeared. Frea's eyes widened in shock to see a giant man standing before her, shining faintly with the stars and planets around his feet, arms crossed over his chest. His skin was tinged blue, he had red eyes, and a large white moustache. For a minute Frea was to shocked to speak,

"You do not know the severity of the situation." The giant man grumbled in low voice that rumbled around her and her eyes narrowed.

"The hell I don't! Who the hell are you anyway?!" She hissed furiously and the man frowned a little.

"The Celestial Spirit King." Jynx murmured and Frea stiffened, the Celestial Spirit King...? Why the hell is he here? "And it is true, you don't know everything that is going on."

"Then explain it to me!" Frea snapped at her, her patience was running low.

"Solana was stamped with one of my Seals, along with one of Jynx's when she was a young girl." The Spirit King rumbled and she looked up at him. "The purpose of that seal, was to allow her entrance into the Spirit World, as a Celestial Spirit. But there was a rule to this stamp," He told her. "She would have to find a GateSentry, a middle man if you will. She needed to find someone who would have enough power to open a gate for her into the Celestial World, and change her mortal soul, into that of a Spirit's soul." He explained.

Frea blinked a few times, could anyone do that? She stiffened a little when her mind flashed to a certain Dark Wizard who had perhaps caused her the most pain in her life than any other had... If... If Kasumi could do it, there had to be others right?

"Did she find one?" Frea asked him and he shook his head slowly.

"The only one of these GateSentry's within the human world, that I knew of, was a Dark Wizard. One I'm sure your familiar with?" He asked and she nodded a little.

"Kasumi..." She growled.

"Kasumi was bypassing all of the Spirit Kings rules. A GateSentry must be approved before they create a Celestial Gate and change a Mortals soul into a Spirit's soul." Jynx spoke up, speaking lowly and calmly as she hooked her arms behind her back. "She was creating spirits of her own accord and using her powers for her own dark purposes."