Chapter 39- Training With These Two?

Börja om från början

Lets look at Laxus for example, he was unbelievable, one of the strongest wizards she knew, not that she would ever admit that out loud mind you, and yet he had never been trained by a Dragon like she herself had been along with Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy.

They brawled like this often as they traveled, following Jynx's lead as the ghost lead them toward the Black Chimera Guild Base. But Frea had one other part of her training to start with, and she didn't thinking asking Solana for help with that part would be very effective. She was planning on asking Jynx, she had an idea that might help her out, though she wasn't sure how to go about it yet.

They had been traveling together for a month now, and Frea had barely touched the 'Energy Magic' book that rested in her bag the entire time. She hadn't really thought about it, and she really hadn't had a lot of time to sit down and try to read the thing. She shook the thoughts away as she paid attention to Solana who was coming at her again, and she smiled.

Their fight wasn't over yet.

.:+:.

Frea let out a long sigh as she rubbed the back of her neck and tried to catch her breath as she sat on the ground. She really was surprised at how good of a fighter Solana was sometimes, she had thought herself a pretty good fighter before, but Solana was something else.

As half of the second month passed them by, they were settled down by a lake. Frea had just finished a fighting session with Solana a few moments ago, she needed to take a break, and Solana was fine with it. She glanced over at Jynx who was sitting cross-legged on a flat stone, eyes closed and hands folded in her lap. Solana walked away to settle down in the sand and watch the waves lap at the shore, as the red-head lazily reached up into the air, and grabbed at it. A round fragment of orange light was caught in her hand, and Solana put it in her mouth.

Frea looked back at Jynx and let out a silent sigh, she supposed now was as good a time as ever to ask her.

Frea got to her feet and walked over to Jynx slowly, the ghosts red eyes opened as she neared and Jynx gave her a curious look.

"Something I can help you with?" Jynx asked and Frea nodded slowly.

"I've been thinking, but I need to work on my Magic. I run out of it too fast, and I would like to be able to use stronger spells without being drained as fast." Frea told her. "So I want to build up my Magic Supply."

"You have a vast amount of Magic Energy, you know." Jynx told her and Frea sighed.

"As you say, but I don't remember the whole dispelling thing for seven years. I don't know how I did it, and I definitely don't feel like I have that much Magic Energy now." Frea told her. For a moment Jynx stayed silent as she looked her up and down, before nodding.

"Alright, Energy Dragon. But what is it you want me to do?" Jynx asked. Frea held out her hand so the back of it was in a little ways away from Jynx's face.

"I want you to put that Magic Limiter on me again." Frea told her, and she didn't miss the shock that lit up in Jynx's eyes. "If I continuously work on my Magic Power while your Limiting some of it, I'm hoping I'll build up more Magic Energy as time passes." Frea explained.

Jynx just stared, her eyes narrowing as she thought about the request. "I'm not sure that's a good idea." Jynx told her and Frea shrugged.

"I want to at least try, regardless of whether or not its a good idea, and if I actually do have as much Magic as you think I do." Frea replied. "It doesn't do me any good if I cant use it, so this is the only way I can think of to increase my Magic Power."