Chapter 37- Three Months

Začít od začátku

"Damn you, you sick bastard!" A voice yelled from somewhere up ahead and Frea came to a pause, closing her eyes and clasping her hands in front of her.

"Energy Sense!" She murmured as she opened her eyes and scanned the trees in front of her. Two Energy Signatures appeared not far off, one fiery orange and yellow with hints of red. She blinked in surprise when it faintly reminded her of Natsu, especially once she realized it was the Energy Signature of a Dragon Slayer. The other one was a dark black and grey color, and she sighed in irritation realizing that both of them were radiating with a very large amount of Magic Power.

The thing that got her was the pure malicious intent of the grey and black Energy Signature, and she tensed. Maybe this is who she was after, but who was the Dragon Slayer?

She quickened her pace to jog toward the ongoing fight as she let her Magic flow more freely. The trees started to thin out and the ground was destroyed where she could tell several trees had been ripped from the ground. Several trees had fallen, and some where missing limbs, while other were reduced to jagged and splintered stumps.

She came out in a destroyed clearing where the sun was beating down due to the lack of trees in this part of the forest. She slowed to halt as she took in what she was seeing. Two people were fighting her, one a man, and one a young woman.

The man was dressed in black with a mask covering part of his face so only his eyes could be seen, dark and cold. Frea's eyes trained on to the black Guild mark stamped on his right shoulder where his sleeve seemed to have been torn off. It looked like a lions head with a snake coiling around the neck, and two bat-like wings spread out around it. She narrowed her eyes, that wasn't a guild mark she recognized.

The young woman had fiery red hair, a brighter shade of red than Erza's, and it was long, pulled up into a high ponytail where it reached her lower back, and it was tied up with a red ribbon. Her eyes were an emerald green and she was wearing a red shirt that was long and reached past her hips, cutting up the middle of the front where it stopped to form a V right below her waist. The shirt was buttoned up the middle with black buttons, and yellow and orange swirling designs were stretched across the back, reaching all the way down to the back of the shirt that reached the back of her thighs. She also wore a pair of black shorts and black sandals with criss-crossing straps, with a small heel. Thick black and orange bands hung on both her wrists. She was slender and tall, though she didn't miss the fact that she was strong, really strong.

With one hit of a clenched fist a tree was sent flying toward the man at an incredible speed. Frea immediately recognized the young woman as the Dragon Slayer, if her Energy Signature didn't tell her that, the woman's pointed teeth were an indication.

"Stop moving bastard!" The red-head snarled as she raised her hand to the sky and her green eyes narrowed to slits. "Sun Dragon's Striking Rays!" She yelled. Fiery orange and red streams of magic poured from the sky and were directed at the man, who managed to dodge most of them, but he winced when one tore through his left arm.

"Tch... Damn bitch! Why not just sit tight and let me kill you, Sun Eater?" The man hissed furiously and Frea stiffened at the name, so did the other woman.

"Go to hell! I don't know who gave me that name!" The woman yelled as she charged forward with both her arms stretched out to the side, orange and yellow magic spiraled around her arms as she rushed towards the man. "But you wont be using it anymore!"

"Sun Dragon Wing Slash!"

"Energy Shield!"

Frea jumped in front of the man in seconds as she put up a silver shield, just in time to block the other woman's attack. Frea narrowed her eyes as the red-head came to a stop and glared at her. She was confused, the man she had just protected was full of evil aura, but she had been called 'Sun Eater', that's who she was after.