Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages

Start from the beginning

"Where have you been?" ELfman called out to the returning Mage.

"I got rid of that RustyRose guy, if he's got some kind of Body Link with his comrades, he'd give away our position." Bickslow answered, tongue lolling out of his mouth to show off the Fairy Tail mark.

Why the hell did he put it there anyway?

Chase looked away from Bickslow and searched the trees to his left, where he was sure he had seen something moving. His eyes narrowed at the shadows, and he let his senses cast out a little farther.

He stiffened.

"Guys! Somebody's here!" He yelled, just as he heard Bickslow let out a yell of pain and Grimoire Heart Mages came out of the trees. A Mage that looked more animal than man wearing armor appeared along with a giant Chicken-like man. Another Mage came out, this one huge with pale gray skin and black unkempt hair.

Chase's eyes lit up with cold fury as another Mage stepped out of the trees just across from him.

Tomaru.

"Looks like I'll get the chance to kill you after all." Tomaru smirked and Chase frowned.

"I'm surprised your walking around, Teach hit you pretty hard." He growled back and Tomaru shrugged, smile creasing his lips.

"I'll admit that, Shade Demon got me pretty good." Tomaru replied. "But I got her too." He grinned and Chase clenched his fists. He was starting to hate that 'Shade Demon' name just like Frea, and Tomaru was the last person he wanted to see right now.

"Shade Demon isn't her name." Chase growled. "She's not a Demon, she's an Energy Mage, an Energy Dragon Slayer!" He yelled and Tomaru smiled more.

"We all have Demons inside of us." Tomaru growled. Chase stole a quick glance behind him where he could see Lisanna fighting with Levy and Cana against the large gray skinned Mage, and Bickslow and Freed fighting against the chicken and dog-man pair.

Chase shifted into a fighting stance, light blue magic rising up around him as his eyes narrowed more, face going neutral. He wasn't going to lose to Tomaru, the Grimoire Heart man was already taken down by Frea earlier, this shouldn't be a problem.

"Bring it on Tomaru, I'm not losing." Chase growled, "I'm going to get you back for hurting Teach."

.:+:.

Back on the Grimoire Heart Air-Ship-

No one POV

Frea and Laxus hadn't moved from where they were in the giant crater, as Natsu began his fight with Hades. He was fast, strong, powerful, no where near what he had been just some fifteen minutes before. He was landing several hits on Hades, one after the other in seconds. At the peak of the fight, Natsu sucked leaned back and sucked in air.

"Roar of the Thunder-Flame Dragon!" Natsu roared as a huge tornado of lightning and flames hot out toward Hades, and went straight through the side of the ship, where the dazzling golden and red attack could be seen and heard from everyone on the island. When the attack ended, Natsu stood gasping for air as he laid eyes on Hades who lay on the floor, near the gaping whole in the side of the ship wall.

Lucy and Wendy smiled in relief and Gray and Erza sighed, the battle was finally over. Natsu swayed on his feet before he fell over, heading straight into a crack in the floor, leading down farther than they could see. Lucy jumped to her feet and quickly grabbed him before he could disappear down the hole.

"Phew... I'm all... out of Magic... Power now..." Natsu murmured and Lucy smiled a little, pulling him back up and letting him come to a pause as she placed her hand on his shoulder, he was gasping for air with his eyes closed and face tilted toward the floor.