Noticed By Senpai.

Start from the beginning

"Mrs Anderson let me go early, something about being on gate duty, and George's teacher didn't show to their lesson so he was revising in the library" Blake explained as they all started walking again, after the two boys had caught their breath.

"Right. Hey guys, wanna hear a joke?" Reece piped up when silence overtook them, his expression brightening.

"Not again" Evie grumbled, secretly loving hearing all of the jokes - which she wouldn't admit to Reece, or he'd probably upgrade to ten jokes a day, instead of one.
The group continued to exchange bad jokes - and laugh an inappropriate amount for the insanely low comedic standard each one held - until they reached Evie's house. The girl unlocked the door and they all shuffled in, kicked off their shoes and dumped their bags on the floor.

"Evieeeeee, my favourite person in the whole wide world..." Blake trailed off, knowing that Evie knew what he wanted.

"One sandwich coming right up," The blonde girl announced, walking away from Blake and into the kitchen where she continued to make him a sandwich. Like the jokes with Reece, making Blake a sandwich when he came round hers after school had become a sort of tradition for the two over the six years they'd been friends. It had started when his mother didn't have time to make him packed lunches and he was forced to have school dinners, however the dinners were absolutely disgusting in middle school so he used to just get Evie to make him a sandwich when they got to her's after school. He repaid her by sharing his food whenever she asked for some, even if he didn't really want to give her any - he always found it difficult to say no to her bright green eyes. Now Blake barely ever ate lunch at school and simply waited until he got to Evie's house - mainly because actually bothering to get up and walk to the school kitchen to get lunch was too much effort.
Once Evie had made the sandwich, she took the plate into the lounge and handed it to Blake, before grabbing one of the Wii wheels and saying "George, up for a race?", to which the blonde boy replied with an eager nod as he got up to get his own wheel.

Evie and George got very competitive over Mario Kart, and sometimes they wouldn't talk to each other for hours after they'd played because they'd piss each other off too much. The fights were never serious, but Blake and Reece got annoyed when the two of them acted really childish over who won. Anyone who was stuck in a room with the two of them whilst they battled on Mario Kart would go crazy. It was all:

"Oh my god Reece did you see that?! George just knocked my wheel on purpose!"

"No, I did not, you liar!"

And:

"What the fuck?! You threw a blue shell at me!"

"Well you didn't think I was going to let you win, did you?!"

And they wouldn't shut up, sometimes fighting about it for ages after they finished playing. Over the six years they'd been friends, Blake and Reece learned that leaving the room was the best option, which is why they swiftly escaped to the kitchen when the girl of the group started the game up, stating that they were going to go and look for more songs to cover, however, they weren't heard by either of their competitive friends as they had started fighting over a certain character that they both wanted to be.

"Seriously, I'm surprised they're still friends" Blake stated, chuckling slightly as he heard the two bickering from the other room.

"Maybe they're not, maybe they secretly hate each other" Reece suggested with a shrug.

"There's a conspiracy theory and a half" The brunette replied, before the two started laughing as they sat down on the breakfast bar stools, pulling Evie's laptop towards themselves. They had their own account on her laptop for the three of them to share, as they often went on it when they were over because bringing their own laptops was clearly too much effort.

Reece logged on and opened up the internet, going onto YouTube to check on how well the covers were doing and replying to some positive comments. "I don't wanna admit it to her, but Evie's idea to cover 5sos was actually quite a good one, seeing as their fan base is so big" Blake stated as he compared the amount of likes to the amount of dislikes.

"Thanks, babe, I know it was an amazing idea" The boy turned to see the aforementioned walk into the kitchen and over to the fridge, before grabbing two J2O's and leaving again. "Well, now you've admitted it to her so..." Blake hit Reece playfully on the arm as the blonde laughed at his scowl.

"Anyway, back to the covers. What are we going to cover next?" The brunette questioned, leaning his head on his hand as he scrolled through the covers they had already done.

"No idea. We could ask Twitter for some ideas" Reece suggested, to which Blake replied with a nod. The older boy opened up Twitter and frowned when it loaded, seeing that the band account had loads of notifications. Opening up the notifications page, Reece scrolled through lots of tweets congratulating them, and some people agreeing to something, but what, he didn't know. Then he saw a tweet which was in reply to something and his heart stopped when he saw who was mentioned in it.

'@TheVampsband @NewHopeClub yeah, they're amazing!!'

Reece clicked on the original tweet and let out a surprised gasp, at the same time as Blake muttered "Oh my God." The Vamps had tweeted a link to one of their overs, captioning it 'This band is amazing'. Another band, a proper, signed, selling albums band had just shouted them out on Twitter. How the hell did they get so lucky? The two boys looked at each other, their jaws hitting the floor, complete shock in their eyes, before turning back to the screen to check that they weren't going mad. Nope, the tweet was still there. The Vamps had actually tweeted them. "I can't believe this" Blake whispered, as if the tweet would run away like a scared animal if he made too much noise.

"Neither. Are they sure they have the right band?" Reece questioned, his eyes not leaving the words displayed on the screen.
Both boys stared at it a while, thoughts racing, until the silence was broken. "Hey guys, what's up?" George asked as he strolled in, placing two empty J2O bottles on the side.

"Dude, we just got noticed by Senpai"

~

It's short, sorry!

I know this isn't accurate but whatever, it's fiction so get over it :P

but oH MY GOD I SAW THEM LIVE AND THEY WERE SO SO SO GOOD!!! They sang Cecilia with The Vamps on Saturday and it was so good, I was freaking out so much and the girls I was with were giving me weird looks but that doESN'T MATTER I SAW THEM LIVE!!

I'M ALSO GOING TO MEET THEM ON THE 2ND OH MY GOD I'M SO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Anyone else going??

~Ray xx