Chapter 27- Gingerbread Man

___________________________

Chapter 27 - Gingerbread Man (short af)
__________________________

1.22.15
__________________________

Alice POV
_________________________

"I need a man." I complain to Jax as we sit in my dressing room after my first show of the "Dollhouse Tour Part 3".

You May be wondering what happened ever since the night of my birthday. And I'm here to tall you all about it folks. So it turns out they were actually playing a cruel joke on me. They knew i would've stormed off and came back later, so they would've turned my normal birthday party into a surprise party.

When i didn't come back for like six hours my family started getting worried and almost called the cops. But they didn't because i came barging in at that time. We didn't end up celebrating for my birthday because i was so traumatized.

The worst part about it is that Shawn was suppose to be there for that one day but by the time i came back he was already gone.

I have no idea what happened to the ice cream truck man after that. I don't really see his truck anymore. So either he got scared off or he's dead. Either way I'm happy he's gone.

I'm going my the mini market once in awhile to check up on the cashier and thank her for the blue poison she gave me. It really saved my life. Literally.

"Which man?" Jax asks stuffing Oreos in her mouth, whilst scrolling through her phone.

Speaking it, i really do need a man. I just wanna forget Johnny and leaves him in the past. I need a new man who'll like me for who i am and who surely won't abuse the shit out of me.

"I don't know." I reply leaning my hand against my head. "I'm already frosting so i don't need a man to make my life sweet." I say, snuggling closer to my blanket.

"What about you're Prince Charming Shawn?" Jax teases tossing an Oreo at me.

I catch it and playfully roll my eyes. "He just isn't the one i think i need." I say shrugging my shoulders and taking a bite out of the Oreo.

"Alright so who do you think is cute?" She asks, putting her phone down and looks at me.

"Gilinsky is pretty hot." I reply truthfully still munching on my Oreo.

"You thirsty little hoe." She says whilst laughing, and with a big dramatic gasp. "He has a whole girl." She says, still laughing.

Not gonna sit here and lie saying I'm don't despise Madison for having a really hot boyfriend, because i do. I've always thought he was cute in someway but i just didn't express my feeling about it or else my brother would freak and make things awkward as hell.

"I don't give out all my shit for free." I say to trying to be serious but then i burs out laughing at idiocy. "No, but like i need a gingerbread man." I say continuing to laugh along with Jax.

I need gingerbread man the one I'll eat, and the one I'll feed. The one who's always crazy never calls me baby, That's the one i want. Its like i only want the ones who never see me. But I'm happy i love playing these games until my heart bleeds jelly. Can someone please find him for me?

I wanna be the icing cover in his body. I wanna hold him so close and tightly. I don't know how to say this politely, but he needs to love me harder and doesn't have to always be nice. I wanna feel his crumbs in my body. I want to break him in pieces, fight me. He can't be scared of biting, and wanting to eat each other into nothing.

God damn what wrong with me?

"If you get a man you think you'll stop rolling up blunts and what not?" Jax asks, putting her Oreos down.

She hates me doing drugs but i can't help it. It feels good and that's how i usually get all my confidence on stage when I'm performing. She says i could easily overdose one day if i ain't careful. But I'm perfectly capable to handle myself.

"Yeah," i say truthfully. "I wouldn't want him to kiss some stank stoner breath." I say while chuckling.

She nods her head and smiles. She immediately goes back into her phone and starts texting someone.

I wonder who..