Chapter 1- Crybaby

Chapter 1- Crybaby
------------------------------------
10.26.13
--------------------------
Alice POV

"Jack, give me back my book!" I exclaimed, as I ran down the stairs, that had a black velvet carpet laying over each step.

"Why should I?" He says, holding up the book so I wouldn't dare to grab it. His 5'11 frame was towering my 5'0 frame. Damn, sometimes I wish I was tall, but I'm such a Leprahcan.

Now I should tell you about my brother now, right? Wrong. Because right now I'm in the biggest crises. You may be wondering, "Why are you worrying about a simple book?" Well, I shall tell you that now. That book that my annoying brother has in his hands, is my songbook. The title of the book, it's pretty self explanatory. I enjoy writing my feelings down, and keep it private. So as you can guess, Jack is currently invading my privacy.

"Give it back, you dip-" I got cut off by mom, who had a glass of red wine in her left hand. She stood there with annoyed expression. I don't blame her, Jack can be such an oaf sometimes. Actually, scratch that, he is all the time.

"Jack, give her back the book, and Alice don't you dare finish that sentence." My mom says, as she points her finger at us, then taking a sip out of her glass. Jack handed me back my book, and crossed his arms over his chest.

Yes! Another reason why we love mom.

"Now what am I suppose to do?" Jack says, facing my mom. "I can't bother her, so I have nothing left to do but homework." He says, in a slight winey tone, directed towards my mom.

"Invite Jack over." I suggest, as I flip through the pages of my book to see if he damaged anything important.

"Mom?" He asks, pouting his face as a dog does. Which of course is going to make my mom say yes, since it's been working for the past five years.

My mom looked over at him, and checked her watch. "Sure, just don't stay up to late, and finish homework." She says, as she walks backwards into the kitchen, with her long blonde hair flowing above her waist line.

"Score!" Jack says, as he starts running up the stairs, slightly stomping his feet, and grabbing his phone to call Jack.

Now should be a good time to tell you about my mom and brother. We'll start off with my mom. As they say, ladies first.

Anyways my mom's name is Jennifer, and is forty-three years old. She works as a lawyer, and usually works during the day, so she has time to see us. She like her business hours to be 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. But sometimes she's late due to some paper work, or late night grocery shopping. I don't blame her though, she has to do what it takes to keep this family going. She likes to set the record straight with people at times, but at other times she can be a real softy. She also loves us to death, which I am grateful for. She has long bright blonde hair, that reaches to her waist line, as I said before. Her eyes are a greenish-blue color, which stands out a lot. She's about 5'5, so of course this means I'm the shortest one in the family.

Now let's talk about my oaf of a brother, Jack.

Let's just say he can be kinda dumb at times, and do stupid things that can surely be illegal. But, he's the kind of person that is carefree, and has a chill personality. He likes to rap and sing, but mainly rap. He actually had a friend named Jack, who he met in kindergarten. They started to do these short videos, and now have a little over two million followers. I myself have vine, but we'll get into that later. Anyways, they're getting famous each day. They even have random girls ask them for pictures while they walk down the streets. Now, shall we talk about his physical appearance? I think we shall. He looks pretty similar to my mom. Greenish-blue eyes, bright blonde hair, and again is very tall compared to me.