Chapter 26 - Tag You're It & Milk and Cookies

_________________________

Chapter 26 - Tag You're it & Milk and Cookies
__________________________

12.3.14
__________________________

Alice POV
__________________________

"I'm tired of this shit." I say as i throw out my party decorations in a garbage bin outside our house.

I tried to clean most of it but i just couldn't stay there any longer without fucking balling my eyes out. The fact that they didn't gen come for my birthday really hurts me.

I've changed out of my dress and into something a little bit more comfortable. It was a grayish dress that flowed down to my ankles as well.

I looks around to find the mini market not far from here, light up. I find myself skipping over to there, seeing there's no use for me to be in the house anymore.

As i skip i hear the same old ice cream truck passing along right behind me. Except this time it slows down as i skip down the street. I don't bother to look back just in case but i do and stop in my trail.

The ice cream man who had a wolf badge on his uniform looked at me through his window. Boy, he had his eye out for a little.

He rolls down his tinted window, and drives next to me real slow. He says, "Let me take you for a joyride. I have some candy for you inside. I'll even cut up and you dinner." He says, stopping his truck right in front of me.

He was an old man, that was in about his 50's at the least. You can tell he was tall. He had wrinkles all around his face and he had grey hairs on his almost balding head.

"Fuck off." I spit at him, as i continue to walk down the street. I pull out a tiny liquor bottle from my pocket and take a sip out it, having a little poison in me.

His truck speeds pass me, as i see the old man's face raging with anger. I shrug it off and i come to see i have reached my destination point.

I open the doors and the bell rings. I look at the cashier who's already looking at me with her big brown eyes. I look over the store to see no one else is in here.

I grab one of the black baskets they had and start shopping down the aisle. I grab cereal, milk, and a can of noodles, whilst putting them in my basket.

I walk over to the cashier who was licking a lollipop. She looks up at me and puts it down besides her. She cashes it up and i hand her the  money. After that she bags them herself and hands them over to me.

As soon as i was about to leave, she taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and look at her. She doesn't say anything but hands me a little blue bottle of liquid.

"What is this?" I ask, putting it in my pocket. She nods her head over towards the same ice cream truck, that was parked outside in the parking lot.

I don't say anything either, but leave the store. I'm met with the sounds of the ice cream truck in my ears, and the annoying sound of the old man's voice.

"Want an ice cream missy?" I hear call him call out towards me.

I look over at him and walk over to him. I had my groceries in one hand and the holding the bottle the cashier gave in my pocket, with the other.

"Sure." I say with a fake smile. He smiles back and offers me a free vanilla ice cream cone.

He gives me a creepy smile and hands it over to me. I take it in my hand and lick it. I suddenly drop my grocery bags on the floor and start to feel a little drowsy.

Next thing you know i see the ice cream man jumping out of his truck. He tries it grab a hold of me but i started running through the parking lot, but he chased me through the parking lot. He grabs my hand, and pushes me down to the ground. I feel his arm around me and i can taste his skin in my teeth.

The last thing i hear is "You've reaches the end your the winner. Tag you're it."

________________________

Later
_______________________

"Where am i?" I mumble to myself as i see I'm surrounded by stuffed animals. I try to stand up but instead i hit my head on something. I try one more time and push it open.

I looks round to see i was in some kind of pink room with a table, fridge, oven, and i was inside a chest. I climbed out of the chest to be see a note on the fridge.

"Bake me Cookies." I read aloud, and i know just who it is. I rip it and toss it on the ground. I yell one time and nothing happens. Can anybody hear me am i hidden underground? Am i talking to myself?

"The ingredients are in the fridge." The ice cream truck man says taking the words right out my mouth. "I Love it when i hear you breathing. I hope to god you're never leaving." He says in a low voice. "Eenie meenie miny mo catch a lady by her toe if she screams don't let her go eenie meenie miny mo my mother said to pick the very best girl and you are." He silently sings into the microphone.

"1, 2 melatonin is coming for you." I silently start to sing as i grab the ingredients for the cookies. "3,4 baby won't you lock the door." I pour the milk into the baking bowl and stir it up with all the rest of the ingredients including the blue liquid the cashier gave me. "5,6 I'm done with this." I pour the mixture onto a cookie tray. "7,8 it's getting late, close your eyes it's getting late. 9, 10 never want to see you again. 11, 12 i pull off black so well shit behind the curtains that I'm sick of sugarcoating. Next time you're alone think twice when you grab the Phone." I grab a mitten and put the tray into an oven.

I sit down on the chair and wait for the cookies to be done.

How could i escape? Maybe the blue liquid really does work for something. I just want to get out of here and actually see my family and friends even though i was just talking shit about them. I wonder if they finally came looking for me or are even home. I hope they're looking for me. I have no clue how to escape and get home. Where the fuck am i anyways?

I hear a ding go on, indicating that the cookies are done. I put the mitten back on,open the oven, and take out the cookies. I place them on the games plate that was on the table and wait for the ice cream man to come back.

The door opens and there He is. He stands there still in his uniform. He sits on the chair right next to mine and starts to eat the cookies.

He tries to talk but i say, "Hush. Drink your spoiled milk." I say pushing the carton of milk towards him. He ignores me and continues eating them.

I'm fucking crazy need my prescription filled.

I look over to him where he's suddenly trying gasp for air. He drops the cookie on the ground and falls backwards kn his chair.

"Do you like my cookies they were made just for you? A little but of sugar but lots of poison too." I say to him, laughing as he struggles still. "Ashes ashes time to go down. Honey do you want me now?" I say as i stand up and grab the carton of spoiled milk and start spilling it all over him. "Can't take it anymore. I need to put you to rest. Sing you a lullaby when you die at the end." I say as i throw the carton of milk on him.

I make my way towards the door and look back at him. I glare at him as he lays there unconscious.

I hope he's fucking dead.