Chapter 21- Coming Down & Imagination

_____________________________

8. 16. 17
_____________________________

Alice POV
_____________________________

"Stop it." I giggle as i feel Johnny's fingers tickle my sides. I laugh out a big laugh and Johnny laughs at me.

We were currently in a hotel room as i wait to leave to do all my interviews. It was almost  seven a.m and i was fucking tired. We were in L.A of course, and i refused to stay at the house my brother rented out. Mainly because he always throws some kind of party while he's here.

Shawn's also in L.A. doing some shows here and there. Him and I up ever since that night. He said he was just annoyed at his girlfriend and he took it out at me. Apparently she's been distance and what not. So i might just see him today if i have the time in the day.

"I'm gonna mess up my damn hair." I laugh as Johnny rolls on the bed, right next to me.

"Good." He says sarcastically with a chuckle at the end. "Come here." He says, as he grabs my legs and pulls me closer to him.

We roll around beneath these sheets as we keep laughing our asses off. Our laughing soon dies down, and we sit there looking up at the hotel's white ceiling. I hear his steady breathing and i feel his hand touching my side. Now we're lost somewhere in outer space, in a hotel room where demons play, while they run around beneath our feet.

I found god.

I found him in a lover. I turn my head and look at him. He had his phone out, texting one of his friends. He stays focus on that while i look at him intently.

He's hot.

His hair fell in his face and lip tasted like tangerines. I grab his free and his hands are so cold they shake, and his color code they speak. He stops texting and puts his phone down on the nightstand, whilst holding my hand. He lets go and gets up.

"Where you going?" I ask, as i play with the ends of my hair.

"Can you just shut the fuck up for second?" He says suddenly catching an attitude towards me.

Who does he think he's talking to?

"Why the sudden attitude?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

He turns around, and his fists ball up, near his sides. I lay there frozen and prepare for what's going to happen next. He grabs me by my wrist and pulls towards him forcefully. His face gets close to mine, and his eyes look straight into mine.

I found the devil.

I unfortunately found him in a lover. He throws me into the bed, and i almost fall off due to how forcefully he did it. I make an "oof" sound and attempt to get up. Instead he grabs me and drags me towards him. He then grabs me by the neck to the point where he's choking me.

I struggle for air and he just stares at me in rage. I slap his hands and he puts me down, as i crash to the ground, grasping for air. I cough a bit until i feel a foot kick my side. I get kicked into the nightstand and i feel Johnny getting closer.

"You'd never." He says as he grips onto my ankles and drags me across the floor. I look at from my thighs and see him with his educated eyes.