Chapter 20- Gasoline & Air

_____________________________

Chapter 20 - Gasoline & Air
___________________________

7. 28. 14
___________________________

Alice POV
___________________________

"It's not that bad until you try it the first couple of times." I say to Shawn, as he asks how does it feel to get high.

Today is the day that one of my best friends is releasing their EP. Can you guess who it is? If y'all can't I'll just say it for you. It's Shawn. He's been working hard on it and the day has finally come.

He was in l.a and i was in l.a so we decided to meet up at his hotel room he was staying in for a few days. He was staying with his mom, Dad, and sister but he said he and his sister had to a share a room.

Luckily he didn't bring his girlfriend. I'm very thankful for that. One time Shawn and i were video chatting and all i see is this random ass girl appear on the screen and start to ask all these questions about yours truly.

"What about getting drunk?" He asks from the other bed, he was laying on.

I was sitting in the sofa being a polite child while Shawn was sprawled out on the bed, eating all tiny muffins he bought a few hours ago.

"I haven't gotten drunk before." I say, trying to remember. "I've obviously drank and got a little tipsy but not completely drunk to the point I'm throwing up." I saw with a shrug and he nods his head, and eat two mini muffins at once.

"Have you ever got high with Johnny?" He asks, chewing with his mouth wide open.

Does this boy have manners?

Johnny... i should probably talk about him. We've been kinda distanced lately and he just doesn't talk about what happened that one night. Whenever i bring it up he'll start hurting me again. I don't wanna risk that chance so i just kept my mouth shut.

Speaking of madison, she's still in our lives since she is gilinsky's new girlfriend. She and Johnny haven't tried to talk and she basically doesn't even look at me. Jack is till pissed as hell but he tries not to show it. And Jax still throws rude comments her way.

"I rather not talk about it." I say with groan and looking up to the ceiling as all these bad memories start flooding my brain.

"C'mon." Shawn says trying to encourage me to talk.

"Noooo." I extend, as i start to stretch due to how tired i really am.

"Okay lets talk about something else." Shawn says as he tries not to get annoyed by me not wanting to talk to him about my boyfriend. "What about life back home?" He asks trying to change the subject.

"Fucking sucks." I reply, shoving popcorn down my throat, as i keep reaching from the bowl right next to me. "Everyone only worries about what their gonna wear to fucking parties and stuff and I'm here stressing over real shit." I say, truthfully, and stuffing even more popcorn into my mouth.

"I don't judge you over what you're stressing about, why should you judge them?" Shawn says making stop chewing on my popcorn , and instead raise an eyebrow right at him.

"I have it a lot harder than any of those bitches." I say looking down at my nails and not making any eye contact with him.

"Okay like what?" He says standing up, to get a drink from the mini fridge.

Did he really just try it?

"There's a flaw in my code. I have voices that won't leave me alone." I say as he walk right past me and opens the fridge.