Chapter Fifty- Five

Michael

Daniella knocks on my door softly. I know it is her because of how her hand hits the door.

I swing the door open and grab her by the waist, causing her to squeal as I slam her against the wall in my bedroom.

I grab her hands and pin them above her head on the wall use my one hand. I grab at her waist with my other hand, pulling her hips in to mine. I kiss her forcefully, wanting all of my anger towards my step-father to be released from my body in this moment.

My body presses hard against hers, keeping her pinned against the wall as I can feel my pants tighten around my legs. Daniella lifts her neck to give me easy access.

I turn her around and walk her over to the bed. "I can't wait for a rain date." I growl in her ear as I stand behind her and shimmy her dress up her body. "I need you."

Daniella smiles sweet and turns towards me, helping me unbutton my shirt.

Unsatisfied with how slow she is going, I pull it off and rip my pants off. I can't wait any longer. I don't want to play any games. I want her right now. I need her.

I slam her down on the bed and crawl on top of her, leaving a trail of my kisses along her skin as my lips grace the surface of her body. "Dani?" I growl in her ear, biting the tip and leaving bites behind it.

"Yes, Michael." She smiles and pulls at my hair. "Yes."

I didn't even have to finish my question. Daniella and I are on the exact same page. She wants exactly what I want.

I quickly remove her panties and do away with my boxers. I can not stand this much longer.

I place my hands on her bare body. I have never seen someone so perfect before. She is literally the perfect woman. Inside and out.

I could not have made a better woman myself if I created her from scratch from pieces in a girl-making factory. She is truly perfect.

I stop myself for long enough to take in what is really happening right now. Daniella and I are really doing this. Really going through with this and taking our relationship to a whole new level.

"Michael- I love you." She pulls me closer. "I love you." She whispers again in my ear as I pull her hips in to me. "I-"

I smirk and kiss along her thigh. "I love you too, Daniella."

Hearing those words right now, I needed that. Daniella is my cure. She is my weakness.

She is the love of my life. I want to marry her.