SIXTEEN

Aiden is one of Courtney's closet friend from their past.

Chapter Sixteen.

"It's so bloody cold out here man." I moaned as my teeth clattered together as I walked side by side with Steph, who had my out of my bed early on a Saturday morning because she needed to buy new her hair products.

"You're telling me." She replied, both arms wrapped tightly around her small frame body, trying to keep herself warm - this is England and yet she left the house in a black leather biker jacket. The redness on the top of her nose from this weather showed how cold she was. Her question had caught me off guard: "What's going on with you and Devonte then?" I took a quick glance at her, she hadn't looked at me but awaited for my reply.

Thoughts from the other night came running back to me. I could feel a smile trying to tug at my lips, trying to break through - Devonte, Devonte. That boy really is on job. I bit down onto my bottom lip trying to compose myself, as the night now flooded my head, shrugging my shoulders still confused to why she's asking me this. "Nothing, why do you ask?".

She laughs.

"Oh no, it's just the other day, he made a snap of a girl wrapped up in his covers and I'm so convinced the girl looks a lot like you. That's all."

My eyes widen. "He done what!" I half yelled not wanting to cause attention upon myself in the streets. Hell, yes I was beyond furious right now, I was angry with him but at the same time I was embarrassed. If Steph, had seen his snap that I didn't know about how much more people had seen it? "I'm going to kill him." I mumbled, the way my face was screwed up, you could tell that I was beyond annoyed. I didn't know Devonte was like that, what happened to nuh baddi haffi kno?

She looks at me, differently. A smirk dancing at het bottom lip, her eyes were glistening at me as she searched my face. "I knew you would go there." And she laughs. "He has to be great, he just looks it." Then there was the flash again, bloody snapchat. "Mandem protein unooooooooo. Gyal like Cleo!" She yelled into the camera jumping up and down excitedly, I threw my middle finger up.

"Don't put me on your snapchat Steph." I rolled my eyes as I opened the door, kicking off my Adidas trainers.

"Too late. Periscope later yeah?" She looks at me as she done the same with her Nike trainers. "It's too live. We'll talk about your dilemma going on with you, Isaac and Devonte."

"Steph don't you dare." I warned her. She walked off laughing. I groaned still annoyed with Devonte and the fact that I've missed out on my sleep. I walked into the living room knowing that there's no point in me trying to go back to sleep cause I won't.

Cameron was sat in the one man sofa on his phone when I walked in, he had to cockiest smile on his face as he spoke down the phone, by the he was talking I knew it was a girl. I turned the volume up, trying to listen to the tv - catching upon the Eastenders that I've missed.

"You coming out later? . . Nah, Bristol is dead Birmingham" He laughs. "It's my birthday tomorrow." I forgot that tomorrow was his big day but he will be celebrating it today, tonight to be exact. "What you gonna do that for me yeah? . . Ahhhh! Swear down? You gonna do the madting yeah? You're on dem type of tings, Vanessa ah suh yuh bad?"

I cringed and turn the volume up once again. Hear I was trying to hear what's going on with Carter family in this soaps and Cameron is talking hella dirts on the phone as if he doesn't have a room of his for that.

After another ten minutes of hearing Cameron dirty talks he finally ended the call. Let me tell you, he had the fattest grin plastered on his face. The grin, let me know that this Vanessa girl was planning on pleasing him. And, knowing my cousin I'm sure he will only be using her for one thing, Cameron was far from ready for a relationship. Cameron is still a boy, alongside his two other friends; Isaac and David.