FOURTEEN

We've been sat in silence for over thirty minutes now.

Neither of us had exchanged a word to one another.

At first I hesitated, when I heard those words 'I need you' fly from his mouth, I didn't understand or see why he out of all people would need me? I thought to how he had managed to get hold of my number but I didn't ask anything about that, instead I sat in the corner of his box shaped room on a chair playing with my sweaty fingers, my left leg constantly shaking of fear. He was seated at the front of the bed with his face in the palm of his hands, his elbow rested upon his thighs for support. I don't know why I, left Isaac's and came.

Even after everything.

He wasn't Courtney but he was bad as Courtney.

Looking from his room, I guessed he had recently moved in as boxes scattered around the room with labels on them. The room didn't look to the greatest, it just looked like a normal box shape room. There was nothing in here apart from his bed, no tv no nothing apart from one double bed in the middle of his room.

"He's no good, stay away from him".

I looked up at him with a confused expression all over my food, what was he on about now? "Are you losing it? What are you talking about?". I asked giving him my full attention.

"That yute you fuck with, he isn't who he says he is. Don't trust him".

"Aiden, what are you on about? Your confusing me".

He looked up at me and shook his head. "Nothing man. You good though yea?".

I blinked then I blinked again. As far as I remembered Aiden is a enemy of mines, I don't really know why I came here in the first place not knowing what he wanted and knowing what he was capable of.

"On the phone, you said you needed me" I started, "what is it that you needed from me?".

He stared at me longer than I expected, just by the way he was looking at me I had a idea what it might already be, I shook my head viciously letting him know that I will not put myself in danger for no one and especially not him.

"Think about it at least".

*

*

"Is that you Cleo?"

"Yeah, it's me". I called back out to my aunty, using my foot I kick the door shut as I started unzipping my jacket.

"Oh gosh, come here hun. I need help making a decision". She called out again, I diverted from the stairs into the living room. Where she seated on the corner sofa with her feet up, laptop before her and her reading specks fitted on her face.

"What is it?". I asked taking a seat beside her.

"It's Steph". She began with a hint of sadness within her voice. "A model agency wants her to model for them but I just don't know. She's still my little baby girl and I don't want her that type of industry--".

"But this is her dream". I finished of her sentence for her, remembering Steph always telling me that she wanted to be that type of model that everyone adored, Steph loved attention and fame. She grew up with a lot of attention being on her, her being Cameron's little sister gave her a lot of attention from people who she knew of and some she didn't know of.

This is Steph for you.

She sighs stressfully nodding her head. "And on top of it, it's all the way in London".

"You need to sit her down and talk to her about it". She nodded, "Let her know how you feel about her joining this type of industry at her age, let her know what comes along with being a model but other than that. I reckon you should make her go for it. She's young, beautiful, tall - everything that they are looking for in a model. And on too of it, she'll be following Naomi Campbell's footsteps".