SIX

December 9th 2010.

Can you guess where I was once again? Yes, I was back at Courtney's. After my little encounter with my sister yesterday, left me thinking. Made me debate with myself; did I really know Courtney, my suppose to be boyfriend? I couldn't help it, right about now I needed answers more than anything. Y.Murder, that name I use to hear a lot back in year seven - when you heard that name alongside others, such as (Murder, Silence, Ghost and Y.Shanks) it was time to run. Just hearing those names will put fear to your heart. I heard, rumours that Courtney wad Y.Murder but I never believed it but then again, I was a nobody then so why would I? I had to proof to confirm that he was. But now hearing Jennie bring it up, was all the confirmation I needed to know, that Courtney is Y.Murder. That name makes my stomach turn on a different level. And Shae? I just hope he has nothing to do with her death.

"Are you listening to me?" I stumbled a bit at Courtney's nudge. I rolled my eyes over to him, I gulped and forced a smile on my face as I battered my eyelashes at him.

"Sort of".

He kissed his teeth. "Fuck you". He joked, well I hope so.

"Fuck you too".

He chuckled and threw his arms around my shoulders. But I wasn't comfortable as I am usually, I was tensed and I know he could feel it in my shoulders.

"Why you so tensed up b?".

I shrugged. "Just bit cold". I lied, avoiding eye contact with him.

Ashanti, Foolish, played in the background, from the ipod deck that my phone was connected too. I cackled lightly as the lyrics sunk into my head, I found this all crazy. It's like, to me our relationship is perfect but to the outside world, it was one big joke. And I ain't a joke.

"Courtney?". I spoke up, after a long while.

"Wahum b?".

I looked up at him as he stared right back at me. I felt uneasy.

"Who's Y.Murder?".

I waited for a reaction but nothing.

"Where did you hear that name too?".

"Around".

"Hmm". He removed his arms from around me and walked over to his window. I frowned slightly as I watched him, just stare outside his window.

After a long pregnant pause he replied but his focus was still outside.

"That use to be my tag name back in 07/08 times".

I nodded slowly. "Did you choose your name?".

He looked over at me.

"Nah, I just got it given to me by one of the older dons, I use to do bad things C. I use to be a real bad boy. I was what your cousin wouldn't even want me near".

"Have you changed?". Was my next question.

"I'm not as bad as I use to be but I'm not good either. I'm still a bad boy, I do bad things. Very bad things, to good and bad people. I ain't proud of it but that's who I am".

"Like what?".

"I ain't a saint Cleopatra. I know it was your sister that told you that name, she has every right to try and protect you from me. I'm the devil".

"Can, I ask you another question?". He nodded his head. "Shae. . . How did you know her?".

"School, block, mutual friends".