22

Cassandra

"Stop pulling me, damn it." I snapped but he kept pulling me. Well yes, I tried to walk to the different direction but he immediately pulled my hand and I protested. He knew that I hated him and the least thing I wanted right now is being alone in the car with him.

"Then stop being so fucking difficult, now get in the car." He glared back.

"No."

"Fine." He opened the car door without letting go of my wrist. "If don't step into this goddamn car than I would just hold your hand for god knows how long."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me." He tightened his grip and I gave up. I wouldn't mind, though. I kind of miss this annoying side of him. So I groaned and got into the car before he closed the door and entered the driver's seat. "Just take me to the subway station."

"Nope. I'm taking you home." Shit. Did he have to look this hot when he's mad?

"I don't want you to."

It looked like he was holding something in him before he took a long sigh. "Look, princess," He started and I broke at the nickname. "I've been nothing but nice since we met and you were okay back then. You hate me, I get it. But it's just a matter of taking you home. Do you need to be difficult on that too?"

"Yes. I am difficult in every life aspect."

"Yeah whatever. Put your seatbelt on."

"No."

"Fine, then good luck laying injured in the hospital." He started the car and I put the seat belt on.

"If that happened 5 minutes ago, we wouldn't have to spend time arguing at each other's throats."

"If you had agreed to take me to the closest station, we wouldn't have to fight."

"Ha. Ha."

The drive was silent it was killing me. He drove like a mad man and I pretended like he was invisible that I only looked at him through the window. I remembered when I first got in the car with him. "This never happened." I said but I was the one who kept thinking about it. I was such a bitch, but this was worse. I felt like overreacting but it was the only way to keep me from missing him. I was kind of disappointed with the fact that he actually did stay away from me, I thought he would keep bugging me and annoy the shot out of me like he used to before we got close, but he didn't. I wanted him to annoy me until I gave up, but I couldn't. I mean what did you expect? Me to approach him and say that I forgive him? No way in the world.

I gasped when Harry stopped the car harshly and got out of the car, leaning on it. I got out too and walk straightly to my house without leaving any words and I felt like he was following me inside, and it was true. As soon as I entered the house, I looked back finding Harry slamming the door shut and locked it. "Styles, stop acting up."

"We need to talk." He held the door locked.

"Get the hell out. I don't want to talk, not now not ever."

"Fine. Then punch me. Anything to get us to communicate." He stepped closer and I stepped back until my back hit the wall.

"Fuck. What do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"I want to talk about what happened."

"Us is nonexistent, Styles."

"We used to exist." He groaned, putting one hand on the wall.

"There were no us. Nor will ever be us."