14

Harry

Fucking hell, there they were. It was almost ten minutes I honestly thought they were killing each other in there, but instead I had the weirdest sight ever. Halley was holding Cassandra's hand and they both smiled nervously. I immediately dropped my cigarette and stepped on it, walking straightly to them.

"Are you okay, Hall?" I asked worriedly.

"Harry, I just had my period!" She grinned and I paled. She just had what? No. No fucking way. She was growing up. My little Halley got her first period. Shit, I should warn her about boys right away, especially about boys like me.

"It's not like she's dying, Harry. Calm your ass." Cass rolled her eyes, their hands still on each other's.

"But she's only twelve! She's too young for that shit." I cursed and Halley slapped my bum.

"It's normal. I had it early too. Besides, look at her. She's so stoked for entering the adult world." Cassandra smiled at my sister. Like, literally smiled.

"Come on, Harry! Cassandra said we have to go have some oral care shopping! I get to choose my own pads! I saw some pink ones from the ads on TV. Can I buy that one?" Halley rambled as she step forward and held mine and Cass' hands. Oral care shopping. What the hell.

Halley continued to ramble as she led the way to our car. This time, she told Cassandra to sit in front, beside me and Halley sat on the backseat. She was still telling us about how happy she was, she even called herself a teenage girl. the hell? I started my car and drove to the nearest grocery store.

"Thanks a lot, Cass. Fuck I wasn't ready for that." I blurted, making sure that Halley wouldn't able to hear us because I turned up a Taylor Swift song on the radio.

"Not a problem. I was even surprised you know what a period is." She turned her head to smile at me. That calmed me down.

"Of course. God, I feel so ashamed right now."

"Why?"

"Seriously? My mom's not even here for this. Fuck. I'm sorry for all this, Cass. I promise I won't bother you to take care of Halley anymore. Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. Shit. I should've taken you home first before I pick up Halley-"

"And what would you do when her vagina's bleeding? You wouldn't help her. You'd pass out at the sight. It's nothing. Come on, we're here." She said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and walked out of my car.

It was weird that Halley immediately walked by Cassandra and held her hand, leaving me a step behind them. Cassandra kept glancing back at me, which I got it as a sign of her asking for help, so I quicken my pace and took Halley's hand.

"Oh, Harry! Come quick! You have to buy me the pads. Here!" She pointed at the rack full of pads and I cringed with my mouth open. Holy fuck. This was fucking awkward. Why were there like a thousand kinds of pads? And why the hell would it written 'Wing?' a wing inside a vagina? What the hell? "Harry I want that one! It's pink!" She pointed to the one that was 2 racks taller than her, gesturing that I had to take it for her.

"Uh... Okay... Here..."

"Yay! Thanks brother." She perked and walked to Cassandra. "Cassandra I got some! Look."

I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck and Cassandra burst out laughing. "Oh my god, Harry. You took this for Halley?"

"Well... yeah? She wanted that one, so... Oh damn it. Do I look like I know girls oral shit?" I groaned dramatically.

"Oh I know you have a lot of experience when it comes to oral shit." She smirked and my cheeks burned. "Follow me." She led us back to the pads station. "What you took for Halley is not her size, because... Well... it's for someone who's loosen it already." She explained and I knitted my brows, not getting anything. "Halley's still tight. Get it?" She snapped and I gulped. That I got.