9

Cassandra

Shit. Bad idea. Congrats, Cassandra. Now it's too late to take a fucking U-Turn because it was just a few blocks away. What if my mother was home? Fuck. I couldn't make him leave right away, it's not right. Shit, why dis I still stay at that hell hole?

Because she had no one but you. Beside her boyfriends. She never needed you. Why were you doing there.

"Cassie?" He cut my thoughts.

"Y-yeah?"

"Wow, you kind of zoned out a bit. What's happening?" He chuckled, stealing a glance through the rear view mirror.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Umm, Cass?"

"What now?!" I snapped.

"Chill, princess. I asked which turn should we take after this one," He smiled. Damn, how could he keep up with my shit?

"Sor- umm, to the left, fifth house on the left side."

"You got it, princess."

Holy shit, it was too late. What if my mother was at home? What if she was drunk? What if when we entered the house, we would hear her screams because she was banging some random dudes? What would she react if the Harry Styles took me home?

"House number 37. We're here, princess." Holy. Shit.

"Oh. Y-yeah, umm. Okay. Thanks." I cleared my throat and went out from his car right away as I left him inside the car and rushed to my house. Lucky me, I heard him closed his car door and ran towards me.

"Cassie, wait!" Nope. I didn't hear that. I pulled out my wallet to find my keys. "Cassie!" Goddamit where were the keys? "Hey," I felt him approaching behind me.

"I said thanks already, you can go home now." I said coldly.

"What? What do you mean? At least let me walk you to your door," He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well you did. Thanks. Now go,"

"Umm, nope. Actually, I'm kind of thirsty. Do you have some drink?" You know what? Fuck it. I groaned and I pulled his wrist and rushed inside, hoping my mother was out of sight.

But the universe hated me.

So I walked in to see my mom with another half-naked man, exchanging their saliva. Again. Was not the first time this had happened. I've seen worse. I already felt the tension in Harry without even looking at him, I just tightened my grip.

I cleared my throat to let them know my existence in the room. Nice one mom, this was the first time someone from school actually came over to the house, and of course, you just had to be there doing your thing.

They separated and looked towards my direction."U-uuhm." The guy's eyes widened and he stood up.

"I should just- u-um go." He put his pants on, grabbed his belongings and left.

"Way to go, Cassie. Look at what you've done! Now Jack is gone." She slurred only wearing her loose top and Harry awkwardly searched for something to look at.

"Wow you actually know his name now?" I spat in disgust. We were both broken ever since dad left, but she could've faced it in a better way. Not that I was better, but she was worse.

"U-um." Harry cleared his throat.

"Who are you?" My mom rudely asked.

"I'm u-um, I'm Cassandra's friend, ma'am." I bit my lip hard, hoping he would just get the hell out of here.